34: Closure

Luna Livingston

It was hard to watch Chris and Royalty walk away like that. I felt my heart in my stomach and my head was spinning. 

I had really messed up this time and I didn't even know it could be fixed. He was so angry with me and it hurt so bad. I couldn't even explain it.

I inhaled slowly and sighed as I tried to muster up some strength to get back to my car when I was stopped by this heavyset white guy, who was eating a doughnut and crumbling up a old newspaper.

"Hi, Luna, got a second?" He asked. The way he said it let me know that he didn't really care if I did or didn't, and I wondered if he'd saw me crying. I quickly wiped my eyes and shook my head. This heartbreak, or heartburn shall I say was really getting to me, and I was feeling sicker by the second.

"Okay, well, tomorrow I'm going to print the story about the breakup in my own words so, last chance to get your point across."

"Chris and I are fine." I breathed in slowly to stop my head from spinning. Great, I'd cried so much I was physically feeling the pain from it. 

"But you were crying..." The guy's words trailed on and the more he talked, the less I understood. I began to feel queasy and I could barely control myself. "Were fine, fine.. fine..." I said softly, bending over to catch my breath that I quickly realized I was out of. 

Without a second passing, I upchucked all on the guy's Nike shoes in one roar. The taste was so dry and the feeling in my chest didn't seem to go away, I just continued to vomit in the middle of the park on a random paprazzi's shoe.

"Oh my gosh! Are you pregnant?!" He exclaimed, obviously not worried about his shoes. I just clutched my belly and wiped my mouth with my sleeve. I dry heaved again and then ran out of sight.

*

"There isn't any new story on any site I've seen and I refreshed them all three times." Honey said from the couch. Since her and Kendall began dating, she was over here nonstop and I was happy that at least one of the three of us were in a happy relationship. 

"And I haven't heard any talking about it either." Kendall added. "So maybe you're good."

I shook my head. "I puked on a paparazzi guy, Kendall. I'm most definitely not good." I bit my nails out of nervousness. "I just don't know what came over me, I've been sick as hell for some weeks now." I huffed and sat down at the bar as they stared at me.

"Well, are you?" Kendall asked. I looked at him and shrugged my shoulders. "I don't know. I don't really think so, but I'm not sure."

"Do you wanna be?" Honey asked. "Not that it matters, but would you feel a way if you got either answer?" I began to think. Do I really want to bring a baby into this hell I've created with Chris?

Would a baby bring him back?

Would it drive him further away?

I just shook my head. "I just don't know, honestly." I wiped a stray tear that slipped out of my right eye. "But I guess it's only one way to find out."

Christopher Brown

I cut my phone off, in hopes that I wouldn't get any type of notification about the fiasco in the park with Luna. I really wanted to put that chapter of my life behind me, but it was hard because I'd built my whole future surrounding her. 

I missed her, yes, she'd hurt me, but I missed her so much and I don't want to miss her.

I was currently on the plane headed back to Tarzana, and I have no clue how I was going to manage with half of her stuff there. When we left for New York, I had the hopes that she would be coming back to our house with me, and now she wasn't.