two ✿

✧ flashback ✧

"i have s-something to a-admit hyung..." 14 year old joshua stuttered, fiddling with the lose thread of his shirt while looking at the ground instead of the boy that sat across him.

"hmm, what is it joshuji?" 14 year old jeonghan smiled cutely.

"i love you hyung..."

"i- i'm sorry, but i love someone else".

                      ✧ end of flashback ✧

   ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  [ joshua's pov ]  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"it has only been 5 years joshuji, how could you forget your first love so quickly?" jeonghan chuckled slightly.

i stared and burned daggers into the ground, avoiding jeonghan's gaze at me, and also trying to ignore the fact that he still remembered that he was my first love.

i truly loved jeonghan, everything about him seemed just so perfect. his appearance inside out was so dazzling and he never failed to make me smile, he was always so affectionate, to everyone around him, no matter who it was. he had a flabbergasting personality, which was probably why he was loved by everyone.

we met back then, in Los Angeles, he was a transfer student from a private school in seoul. he didn't really have any friends in the past, so i made the first move on the first day of school and made decent conversation with him, it was quite easy, really, because i could speak korean too. plus, we lived quite near to each other, so we spent long hours together most of the time.

and ever since that day we were best friends, i grew to love him in other significant ways but he was always talking about some guy called seungcheol whom he met back home in korea.

it was annoying. the fact that he kept talking about that dude. i couldn't help but get jealous. who could treat my angel better than i could?

"why'd you tie me up hannie? release me please..." i requested, still looking at the floor.

"if i actually did all that wouldn't it be hilarious? but i didn't joshie, i remembered you talked about this place before and i just so happened to come here", jeonghan teased, undoing the cuffs.

i massaged my sore wrists as my eyes widened, if hannie didn't do this... who did?

jeonghan and i both flinched as the horrible sound of scratching metal came again, much louder and it sounded nearer this time.

"ah my hannie, is this the joshua hong that you have been talking about?" a voice spoke.

"cheollie! yesyes, this is the joshua hong, the one and only", jeonghan smiled and patted my back.

my face formed a frown as the guy i was dying to meet for so long came face to face with me, inches away from my face.

seungcheol was handsome, he was skinny and just slightly taller than me.

"hm he doesn't seem that bad", seungcheol snickered, examining my facial details closely.

"hyung why did you tie him up?" jeonghan asked seungcheol.

"i wanted to have a lil fun with my enemy, because we both like you, you see?" seungcheol smirked evilly.

"you did that for fun?? oh i'll show you what fun really looks like." i grinned, mustering up all my energy and throwing a fierce punch onto seungcheol's face, making him lose balance. he fell on the hard cement ground with a loud thud, followed by a groan.

"owww what the hell?" seungcheol moaned in pain.

"hannie lets go." i growled at seungcheol and grabbed jeonghan's wrist and pulled him out of the so-called "safest place" i knew. but now, not really.

i dragged jeonghan a few miles away, until i knew we really were safe from that weird guy.

i let go of his hand and turned around to face him, both of us panting heavily. when i saw his face, i was shocked.

jeonghan was crying.

✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚・*tbc *・゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿

————————————————————————

(a/n)
hello again ^~^
i hope this was okayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
baii :3
word count: 650 words