thirty three ♢

< still throwback ^^ >
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  [junhui's pov]  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

waking up can be really harsh, especially if your dreams are better than reality. the saddest part of it is, though, that eventually even the memory of your dream will fade - if you are even lucky enough to remember it that is. then you're left with this lonely feeling of detachment, left to explore in the empty void of emotions, the only proof that you ever had the dream to begin with.

and i dreamt of ceo lee "ambushing" me and sticking a 5cm needle into my neck, injecting me with some solution that made me unconscious.

that can't be real right..?

please, when i open my eyes, let this all be a dream, when i open my eyes, that i would be in minghao's arms, ravishing him with my love and kisses. please...

ow ow ow... why is my neck so itchy??

i attempted to move my hands to scratch the irritated skin, but i couldn't. because, something tight bound them together.

what the...

i tried opening my eyes, but i could only see black. don't get me wrong, i did open my eyes, but there was this piece of black cloth, or a blindfold over my eyes.

"hmm, up already? my sunshine?" a voice asked.

"w-what..." i replied, uncomfortable with EVERYTHING.

"don't you know who i am, darling?" he spoke again.

wait... i know that voice... I KNOW THAT VOICE—

"MINGHAO???" i whimpered, not believing that it was really my minghao...?

wait... he wasn't the one that um.... did this to me right?! am i dreaming?

"awww, you finally got it right! well done junnie—"

"shut up." i whispered, suddenly feeling this rage build up in me.

"junnie—"

"let me go!!!" i demanded, sounding as firm as i could.

"i'm afraid... i can't do that..." minghao shot back at me, probably rolling his eyes.

"why???" i questioned.

"because... he will do something to the both of us if i let you go." he said simply.

who's the 'he' minghao was talking about??

"who?"

"him."

"who him?"

"the evil man."

"which evil man..?"

"who else??"

"what??? i don't understand who you're talking about!!!"

"then you're freaking stupid." minghao spat, and i assumed he left the room because the door opened and slammed loudly after.

"minghao??"

he didn't answer, so he really did just leave me. alone in this hell hole.

there was only one thing left to do. YOLO

"help!!! HELP!!! SOMEONE HELP ME!!!"

"hey, if you're gonna keep shouting like that you're gonna lose that angelic voice of yours." a deep voice said.

"er... who's there...? what.... do i know you..?" i couldn't recognise who this voice belonged to.

"ouch haha..."