fourteen ❀

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* [ jeonghan's pov ] *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

joshua left the room, leaving me dumbfounded. he did all that just to protect me from some threat?

how could CEO Lee do that? he seemed so nice, smiling all the time. i really enjoyed his company too.

i guess i misunderstood joshua, he acted so overprotective that night, maybe he was scared of losing me, yet again.

shit uRgh what am i supposed to do?? i really don't know whether to believe joshua, if what he said was legitimately true. he lied once, to get what he wanted, who knows? maybe he's lying again, to get me?

maybe he didn't realise that i noticed the amount of joy in his facial expressions when i told him i broke up with seungcheol. his eyes literally sparkled and his mouth formed a smile.

joshua... what am i supposed to do with you?

i pinched myself and left the room. i was walking blindly when i bumped into someone, the familiar smell of caramel creeping up my nose - seungcheol.

i rolled my eyes and cursed internally, slowly looking up to face him.

my eyes widened, "omygosh i'm so so sorry!"

it wasn't seungcheol..? he was some guy from our class that was a great dancer, joshua said that he was the one that choreographed a few of the dances. talented.

he laughed, "haha! it's okay, i'm fine! your jeonghan.. right?"

"yes! and sorry, you are..? i wasn't really paying attention to the people in class earlier, my bad." i laughed sheepishly.

"i'm soonyoung! but i go by soon, soonie, youngie, kwon, hoshi, naegahosh, 10:10, perfect guy, or amazing boyfriend too! you can call me any." he smiled, showing his cute teeth.

he had a nice smile and i could see why he called himself 10:10. his eyes pointed to 10:10 on the clock. amazing~

i took a note to myself: i definitely want to be his friend.

"okay then soon! wanna go grab dinner?"

"yeah sure! what would you like to eat? korean, japanese, chinese, vietnamese, basically anything! you name it, we eat it!" he raised a thumbs up.

i laughed, soonyoung's a mood changer, he made me happy, even though my mood was horrible today, and he was adorable too!

we headed to a thai restaurant, just because i haven't tried thai food before.

we were eating quietly, but not awkwardly, when soonyoung piped up, "there's a lot of rumours about you and daemi lately, what's up?"

"o-oh, we're just friends! i have no interest in girls because i'm- shit." i cursed.

"oooohh" soon cooed. "you like guys hm?"

"i-i-i... ok i needa go!!" my face turned really red as i stuttered.

"hey, it's okay! well, i'm gay too. jihoon drives me crazy. like seriously!! he's so freaking adorable and hot at the same time like how does one do that? okok, i'm sorry. but hannie, you can come to me for advice on guys anytime!! i know a lot hehe!" he took my hand.

i gasped at the sudden skin-ship, "soonyoung, how do i tell if i'm interested in a guy..?"

"oh! my favourite topic! does your heart go BOOMBABOOMBABABABABABA whenever you see him? and GSGKSWITDOFULCLF whenever he talks to you and etc?" he swung his head like a mad man.

i laughed heartily at his exaggeration, "yeah.. a little bit. but we have a lot of history and everything's complicated right now, he likes me but i'm not sure..."

"awwww.." he pouted, "you can tell me all about it, i have the whole night! i was kinda planning to break into jihoon's room for fun. but i could just do it tomorrow night!"

"okay then, don't fall asleep." i warned.

i told him everything, even though i just met him, i felt this connection with him, like he was meant to be my best friend and that i could tell him all my secrets and he would listen to me blabber on and on.

he didn't interrupt me at all, just listened and nodded his head appropriately.

i finished my grandmother story and he was slightly stunned.

"you dated seungcheol? damn, that guy... he was so rude today." he frowned.

"so joshua hmmm? he's not bad, really sweet and a gentleman. he'll make a great boyfriend, he dances well and is definitely attractive. but he's a jerk... why'd he do that to you... i'm sorry jeonghan.. but maybe you could forgive him.. like everything happened in the past and now it's the present. you could live life based on now and not then! it's very difficult to forget the past of course, but just see each day as a new opportunity, sometimes, we have to move on. forget the past mistakes. he apologised already, accept the apology and move on!! it's not nice to hold grudges towards someone, especially if the event took place a long time ago. start afresh jeonghannie hyung! you can do it!! i'll always be here!! well, i have no where to go anyways, jihoon keeps rejecting me. love ya hyung!" he patted my shoulder.

"i- thanks soonie... i really appreciate it. let me walk you back to your room?" i ruffled his blonde hair.

"yes! let's goooo~ i'll pay for the meal first bai!" he ran away like a kid.

aigooo this guy... thank you so much kwon. your words spoke to me so much... maybe i should, forget the mistake that shua did. start afresh with him. i can't deny the fact that i do miss him, so much...

"i'm back! let's go hyung!!" soonie grabbed my hand and made me run all the way to his room.

he fiddled with his keys and unlocked the door.

"hey hyung! i'm back!" soonie greeted the other person in his room.

shit.

✿✼:*゚:

✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚・*tbc *・゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿

———————————————————————

[a/n]
hello! eek it's my last day in korea >~< i'll update more often :)
thanku for reading!
(word count: 1010 words)