thirty one ♢

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* [joshua's pov] *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

i was confused.

what's this?

why is moon junhui standing in front of me?

and he looks really... intimidating and about to pounce on me any second.

i gulped, tightening my grip on my only weapon.

jun was standing around two metres in front of me, standing unusually still, shoulders rising and falling at an above average rate.

his eyes, instead of giving off the cute and adorable vibe, was dark and mysterious. simply... scary and horrifying.

and that wasn't all, he was still wearing the originally pure white hospital gown. except, it was stained. with splashes of dark red blood, as if it were a piece of art that he decorated and presented to me.

but the question was... was that cheery liquid that stained his gown really blood? it seemed too weird to be true?! and if it indeed was... who's blood was that?!!!

"joshua hong." junhui vocalised, making direct eye contact with me, his head swaying violently from side to side, for some reason.

he's sick? mentally...? physically...? or both...?

"jun? what are you doing out here? shouldn't you be resting in the hospital?" i voiced out, concerned.

i took a few steps towards him. once i got closer, i could see his hands. they were both trembling at an inhuman rate, blood stained as well.

i reached my hand up, about to push his bangs out of his eyes, but jumped when he swatted my hand away harshly, growling at me, "resting?! ohhh, in that disgusting, soul-sucking place?! where i have to listen to seungkwan's irritating snores and seokmin's farts and burps all day?! not to mention vernon's high pitched and horrible attempts to sing 'let it go' all the damn time?!!!" he screamed, clenching his fists so hard that his knuckles turned white.

that still doesn't explain the blood?!

"o-okay, i see. b-but, is th-that blood on your shirt?" i questioned, shaking slightly.

his cheekbones lifted, along with his mouth, curving upwards to form an awful looking grin. his eyes danced with pure evil as he licked his lips devastatingly creepily.

"it is!" he squealed. "why don't you guess who's it is!"

"w-what?" my lips quivered.

"you heard me, guess! it'll be fun! hmmm, how about i give you a teeny teeny hint?" he smiled, "it's from someone in the ward!"

w-what????

"uhh, seungkwan's...?!"

"nope!" he chimed.

"vernon?"

"nopedy nope!" he sang, playing with his hair.

"seokmin?"

"nopedy nope nope!" he danced, twirling like a ballerina.

"minghao?"

"are you stupid?! why would i hurt my own boyfriend?! close though, as in, physically, if you get it!" he smiled.

wait... boyfriend?! awww they got together~ MMPHHHH sheesh joshua, you get distracted so damn easily! stay on topic please.

and... physically? wait, does he mean their sleeping arrangements and the locations of the beds?? but minghao's bed was next to the wall and daemi's— HOLY SHIT?!! DAEMI?!!!!! HE HURT DAEMI?!!

i gasped, no, more like screamed in shock and widened my eyes so huge they nearly popped out of their sockets.

"d-dae-mi-mi..." i stammered, hands getting clammy.

"bingo!!" he clapped, eyes twinkling with delight.

"what...?" i gaped, pulse increasing rapidly, as my breathing hitched.

what did he do...

i opened my mouth and was about to ask him something but he rudely cut me off.

"the next question you're gonna ask is 'what did you do to her?!!!' right, joshuji?" he mocked, as i felt my blood boil and breathing stagger when the last word slipped out of his mouth.

only jeonghan can call me joshuji. who does he think he is?!!

OMYGOD!! JEONGHAN!! HE'S STILL LEFT ON THAT STAGE THING ROTTING!! I PROMISED HIM THAT HE'LL BE OKAY!! I NEED TO GO BACK RIGHT NOW AND SAVE HIM BUT THIS ASSHOLE IS BLOCKING MY PATH. IDIOT... but... i need to know what he did to daemi and if she's okay...

"alright, fine. i'll tell you what i did. but you have to hand over your whip first." he shoved his hand in my face and opened his palm to receive my whip.

even his hand smells like blood. but... should i?? i never actually really thought of jun as a psychopath?!! what's wrong with him...?

i inhaled sharply and with trembling hands, handed over the weapon.

uh-oh. big mistake...

as soon as the torture device made contact with his hand, he let out a cackle of evil laughter...

"now, it's time to play..."

✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚・*tbc  *・゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿

———————————————————————

[a/n]
hi! i'm sorry again that this part took a long time! i'll legit try to update more often but school's starting soon and wihdowbxoncowii
btw, i legit died when i saw the pic of soonyoung OML YESTERDAY HE was wearing that SEE THROUGH SHIRT?!!! sorry my hard stan side is cmg out forgive me !!! :(((

anw bye!
(word count: 812 words)