six ✿

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* [ jeonghan's pov ] *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

5 october 12:01am
i opened my eyes, sat up, and looked around me.

i squinted at the bedside clock - 12:01 am.

i replayed the previous nights' activities in my head.

we were watching a horror movie and i fell asleep on joshua's chest and- wait. joshua's chest?

holy shitting faeces. where's joshua??

my eyes widened in realisation that joshuji was not beside me.

i got out of bed and ran outside, tripping on one of my bags in the process.

ow ow ow ow ow~

limping, i searched my entire house but he was... not there??

where did he go? what in the-

i put on a jacket and ran out of my house, and sprinted to joshua's.

i spotted the brief outline of his silhouette. he was locking up his house...?

i ran up to him, panting slightly.

"joshuji... where are you going at this time?" i tugged his sleeve lightly.

"omygod, are you... leaving..?" my eyes widened in fear and shock.

WHAT IN THE WORLD JOSHUA IS LEAVING?? WHERE IS HE GOING?? WHO IS HE GOING WITH?? WHY DIDN'T HE TELL ME?? IS HE SERIOUSLY LEAVING ME ALONE HERE IN LOS ANGELES?? JOSHUA HONG NO. PLEASE!!

"hey hannie, well yeah, i'm leaving. but don't worry my angel, i'll be back soon. goodbye for now." he started walking away.

NO. NO. NO. NO. IMPOSSIBLE. NO. NO.

"no!! come back... please!!" i screamed, tears flowing down my face. i ran towards him and grabbed his wrist.

i spun him around and pulled him into a hug. i held him in my arms and he held me in his.

I HATE YOU SO MUCH JOSHUA HONG. WHYYYYYYY!!!!!!!

joshua pushed me away softly. he smiled and said, "i'll be back soon my hannie. just wait for me, okay?"

i sniffed and replied softly, "you promise?"

he hesitated.

HE FREAKING HESITATED-

"i- i promise."

he smiled at me one last time and started walking away quickly.

before he turned a corner he spun around and gave me a slight wave.

i waved back of course...

and a split second later i couldn't see him anymore.

he was gone...

i dropped to my knees, tears flowing down my face like a waterfall. shortly , my sadness turned into doubt.

what if he didn't come back? but the joshua that i know always keeps to his promises...

but... what if he's lying?? he didn't even tell me that he was leaving in the first place...

did i really mean that little to you, joshua? that you wouldn't even tell me that you were leaving?