eleven ❀

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  [ jeonghan's pov ]  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

knock knock knock

i knocked on daemi's dormitory door, expecting the door to burst open any moment, but it didn't come.

i knocked, harder this time as i grew just a little impatient. i was so tired i swear when my head touches the pillow, it'll be good night to me.

uhm, but the door didn't open?

i waited a little while longer, tapping my foot at a steady pace on the wooden floorboards. i crossed my arms and frowned.

where was daemi?

getting a little anxious, i decided to call her cellphone, in hopes of getting a response.

ring ring! ring ring!

i could hear her ringtone from inside her room, because the wooden walls were not soundproof at all.

suddenly, the ringing stopped.

followed by a loud thump onto the floor. and then a loud groan.

aish, this little girl...

seconds later the door swung open, revealing a very messy looking daemi, her eyes were half open and her hair was very messy. it stuck to her face and was messed up everywhere.

"yahh~" she yawned. "my butt hurts so much..."

she rubbed her ass, while i simply laughed, "serves you right for not answering the door. and by the way, thank you for letting me stay over. i'll explain everything when i'm in the mood."

"okay oppa! you can sleep on the bed on the left, and remember, training starts at 7am sharp..." she said, as i walked through the door, and she closed it behind me.

woah, her room is so... nice?

her room was so aesthetic, well, at least the right side was. the left side, which i assumed was her roommate's, was just. a plain wooden colour, it was easy to tell that she didn't even attempt to make a change to the boring wall.

daemi's side was... simply beautiful. she painted over the original background, now it was a fresh shade of baby blue, appealing to my eyes. she hung fairy lights around her side of the room, it had an illuminating effect and brought me peace, just by looking at it.

she also hung several posters of her favourite boy bands, and girl idols. along with some polaroids of herself, her family, and friends.

i was amazed with the effort she put into doing a makeover for her side of the room.

i told her in awe, "woaahh daemi-ah, your room is so pretty~"

she just hummed in response, "i wanna sleep jeonghan oppa, i have an even more tiring job tomorrow, i have to train 11 naive and probably immature teenagers like yourself..."

"YAH JAGIYA! WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY??" i grabbed a pillow from my assigned bed and in one long stride, and smacked her head as hard as i could.

"yah yoon jeonghan!! i'm trying to sleep!! ok fine. be like that."

before i knew it, war began. aka pillow fight, but i needed to make it seem more dramatic.

we pillow fought for half an hour, obviously i emerged victorious.

she sighed in defeat as she fell back into her fluffy bed, causing feathers to jump up into the air.

her hair looked even more messier now, she turned to face me and pouted. then, she closed her eyes and drifted off to sleep.

i couldn't help but stare at her peaceful figure. mesmerised by her beauty, i've never really looked at girls the way i looked at daemi. she was attractive in every way. i loved the way her dimples deepened when she smiled or laughed, it made her look 10 times more beautiful. she was skinny, but not too much, just the right size. but what i loved most about her was that she embraced her natural beauty with opened arms. she barely applied make up, but even without the thick layers of artificial colouring or "foundation" as they call it, she was elegant and simply amazing.

urh but what am i thinking? i'm supposed to be gay... why am i so attracted to her? but then, my heart goes crazy whenever i see her... i smile whenever she laughs or is happy... what's wrong with me?

i sighed in annoyance. i'm supposed to be in love with joshua hong.

  ✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚・*tbc  *・゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿

———————————————————————

[a/n]
hello! heh i managed to update! rn i'm waiting to board my flight to korea :D
and yes, i didn't make any mistake.
well i couldn't write "i'm supposed to be in love with seungcheol" cuz jeonghan was the one that dumped him LOL so it's joshua :,)
am sorry for any mistakes, i spent my whole day travelling...
goodbye for now! i'll try my best to update when i can hehe ^~^
baii :3
(word count : 787 words)