twenty two ✮

[a/n okay, can we just talk about how perfect joshua looks in ^^ like?!!🥺🥰]

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  [third person's pov]  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

joshua was no where safe.

mr lee was advancing onto joshua, whose back was already pressed onto the wall, the mad man trapping the less dominant of the two, who had no escape.

the younger whimpered in fear as he felt mr lee's hot breath on his neck, tickling the nerves and irritating his sensitive skin.

"hello there joshie! we meet yet again! coincidence maybe? hmm, let's see, i think... i think i wanna toy with my little prey first! that sounds fun, what do you guys think hm? the three 'musketeers' ? oh wait, i forgot your friend died." mr lee sniggered coldly as he peered over his shoulder, looking at the two miserable boys crying over the "dead" body of soonyoung.

"no reply, huh?"

mr lee turned back to joshua, giggling like a little girl, well, except way more creepier.

"do i have to make y'all say something?" he smirked and rolled his eyes, clearly planning to do something bad and super wrong.

a split second later, there was a loud 'smack' sound. a red handprint decorating the left side of joshua's pretty face.

he barely winced, but the two boys yelped in fear and anxiety. jeonghan rushed forward instantly, another loud 'smack' greeting him as the desperate boy ripped the freak away from joshua.

joshua let out a little scream from the sudden impact, holding his right cheek with his hand, massaging the red mark that imprinted his skin.

"hi jihoon!" said soonyoung gleefully, sitting upright and brushing the dust off his body, acting like it was normal to fake death.

jihoon, who was next to the dancer, was beyond shocked. his jaw dropped to the ground, "SOONYOUNG?!! YOU'RE NOT... DEAD?!!!" the astonished boy gasped. "you're so gonna get it—" he curled his hand into a fist, and raised it, about to punch soonyoung.

"awww jihoon! did you miss meee? okok, now isn't the time okay? i'll explain later and you can beat the crap out of me soon. but now, let's focus on saving our friend, yeah?" soonyoung merrily chirped, taking jihoon's small hand in his own and getting to his feet, pulling the younger along.

meanwhile, when jihoon and soonyoung were busy having a little soonhoon moment, jeonghan was struggling with mr lee.

the elder was trying desperately to get out of the strong grip that jeonghan managed to hold him in.

"let me goooo! you filthy little —" mr lee's words were cut off as teeny little jihoon clawed at his face, leaving scratches on his already ugly face, earning a high pitch scream from the one getting abused by two young boys.

a distorted scream left mr lee's mouth, as he elbowed jeonghan's face, forcefully, and painfully hard.

there was a loud 'crack' sound as jeonghan let go, dropping to the ground and holding his nose, which hung at a weird angle — broken. blood dripped down his chin as his eyes watered because of the pain.

at the sight of jeonghan hurt, and in pain, joshua swore he could have wrecked mr lee's face right there and then, if it weren't for soonyoung.

joshua lurched forward, about to pounce on mr lee, but soonyoung held him back, causing joshua to vent his boiling anger on him instead.

he took a few punched to his stomach and chest, which of course, hurt like hell.

but soonyoung didn't want mr lee to get hurt.

ironic, right?

mr lee technically was the one that killed his father... but something in soonyoung just, thought it was wrong to inflict pain onto someone, even though that someone has hurt, no. killed another, harmless person. well, i guess you could say, soonyoung was the hero of the day.

the freak was now free, and he had a knife.

the mad man was walking forward slowly, playing with his sharp, silver knife.

"which one of you stinky little brats should i kill first?" he smiled wildly, showing his ugly and crooked teeth.

"how about... you." he pointed the knife in jihoon's direction.

"NO!! YOU BASTARD?!! HE DID NOTHING TO YOU!!" soonyoung jumped in front of jihoon, spreading his arms before the smaller, protecting him from the unknown threats and possibilities waiting for him.

"oh my. what a cute couple." he cooed sarcastically.

"hey you lil bitch. your battle is with me, leave them out of this. come at me you nasty thing, and let's settle this once and for all." joshua suggested, and mr lee happily accepted.

"oh yes! my sweet joshua hong~" mr lee faced joshua, who was shaking in fear.

"come at me you little dog."

✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚・*tbc *・゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿

———————————————————————

[a/n]
heyo! idk what i'm doing anymore ;-; it's so terrible ;w;
but if you guys liked this pathetic chapter please vote for me! even tho idk what voting does but owel!
thank you for reading! love ya~❤️🥰
here, enjoy more cuteness! <3 

[a/n]heyo! idk what i'm doing anymore ;-; it's so terrible ;w;but if you guys liked this pathetic chapter please vote for me! even tho idk what voting does but owel!thank you for reading! love ya~❤️🥰here, enjoy more cuteness! <3 

HAHA look at our little grown man jihoon oh my ;-; he's way too adorable someone help ^0^

hello to you too kwon soonyoung please stop it. thank you. 💗💘❣️💕💞💖💓💝

okie bye for now! stay safe and happy <3
(word count: 868 words)