three ✿

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* [ jeonghan's pov ] *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

i couldn't believe what had just happened right in front of my eyes.

sweet gentleman joshua punched someone. and that someone was my boyfriend and has been for 5 years, ever since joshua left me in the states alone and ran away to korea, because he couldn't accept the fact that i didn't like him. not in that way at least.

i was shocked. my legs wouldn't move. until joshua dragged me by my wrists, which hurt me, his grip was so strong and rough.

my cheollie was laying on the ground, with a broken nose and blood dripping down the side of his face. i wanted to help him up and clean his beautiful face but i couldn't bring myself to move, let alone support him.

joshua made me run. he dragged me and we ran so far away, from my cheol. i wanna go back to save him. i'm so stupid. why didn't i stop shua? what is wrong with me?

joshie stopped running, he let go of my wrist and turned to face me.

he gasped when he saw me crying. heck, i didn't even realise i was sobbing at all. the tears kept on flowing and i couldn't stop it.

"hannie..." joshua started.

"no. stay away from me...." i whimpered. "you hurt my boyfriend..."

"i'm- i'm sorry hannie. please, come with me, i'll buy you your favourite food. pasta right? i know an amazing italian restaurant not too far from here. after that we could get ice cream and- and we could climb trees, like we did when we were younger. please hyung?" the younger pleaded.

"joshua, what's so hard to understand? why don't you get it? i don't love you. not even the slightest bit. i love seungcheol. with all my heart. when you left me to rot by myself for 5 bloody years in los angeles, i was broken and seungcheol was right beside me, the whole time. i cried myself to sleep everyday because i thought i couldn't see my BFFL again. when you weren't there for me, seungcheol was. he was there every single day, every single hour, minute and second. unlike you. you were selfish, to leave me. you were heartless joshua. and i hate to break it to you, but what i have with seungcheol right now? love? we will never ever have something like that. ever. and that's a promise." i said fiercely, the anger building up in my chest. joshua started crying softly, but i took a deep breath and continued.

"it's funny. i came to korea to find the angel that i missed so much, but when i finally met him, i regret it. i regret it so damn much. this was such a waste of time, i'm so fucking stupid! thank you joshua, for breaking my heart. thank you, for teaching me such an important lesson - to never, ever. trust an american freak like yourself. so now, leave me alone. forget all about me, as if i never existed. because we, will never cross paths again and that's a promise. good bye joshua hong, meeting you was a huge mistake." my voice broke. i stared deep into his brown orbs. all i could see was hurt behind those mysterious eyes of his.

i broke him. but i didn't care. not a single bit. you deserve it joshua hong.

"goodbye."

✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚・*tbc *・゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿

————————————————————————
[a/n]
elloo it's me again ! i'm so so so so sorry for doing that to joshua icheicgowjco it'll get better sooooon :)) or will it..?
anw cyaaaa! :3