seven ✿

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  [ jeonghan's pov ]  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

———————— 2 weeks ago ————————
after studying music for 5 years, seungcheol and i finally graduated from school. hand in hand, we collected the sacred scroll of paper from our headmaster.

throwing our navy blue graduation caps into the air, we tasted the first few fresh and sweet droplets of our new privilege: freedom.

we didn't have to go to school anymore! yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

but on the flip side, this was where our working lives would begin. finding a job and sustaining it and/or getting a promotion, needed perseverance and commitment. one small mistake could mean goodbye. dun dun dun! >:(

that fateful night, seungcheol and i were having a romantic candlelight dinner when hyung got a text, well, it was more like a an offer - a once in a lifetime opportunity: from Pledis Entertainment.

i got the exact same text a few minutes later.

the text read : "good evening. we are delighted that to inform you that we, Pledis Entertainment, are in need of young, handsome, and most importantly, talented and passionate teenagers like yourself to become trainees and shining stars in the music industry in the future. we would be more than contented if you would consider this golden opportunity. have a nice week ahead. happy thinking!"

a week later we were on the plane to seoul, preparing ourselves to face the daunting tasks we would encounter throughout our walk with pledis.

[a/n whoopsies i forgot to add this part]
in the whole 5 years of my one sided attempts to communicate with Joshjerk, he sent me ONE goddamn text, just to let me know that he was still alive. which increased the chances of meeting him in seoul. i mean, seoul wasn't THAT big, i'll find him eventually... right..?

in the text, he mentioned about getting bullied and the directions to his "secret hideout" he also told me that he was doing well. emotionally, physically and financially.

i was happy for him, that he got a job and was able to support himself.

and stupid me, in the midst of my excitement, i showed seungcheol the text. but he just shrugged and acknowledged the state of ecstasy i was in. [a/n ok so, jeonghan was kinda dumb to show seungcheol the texts, but at least you guys know how joshua got "kidnapped" by seungcheol in the opening scene. :D]

seungcheol and i stood in front of the Pledis building. we admired the building in awe as our mouths were agape, stuttering words like "wow" and "i can't believe my eyes" every now and then.

"hello there boys. are y'all really just gonna stand there admiring this beauty or make your dream become a reality?" CEO Lee laughed, gesturing for us to walk in.

we laughed nervously and went into the most famous and successful performing arts establishment in the whole of korea.

i squealed like a seal while taking in all distinct and alluring, glamorous, magnificent, ravishing features of the building. from the dance rooms, karaoke rooms, performing stages to recording studios, dorms, and handsome joshua hong- wAIT WHAT????????? JOSHUA HONG???????

✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚・*tbc *・゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿

———————————————————————
[a/n]
heylo :D
just a short chapter that i spent 15 minutes on,,
i hope it's not too bad hehe
and yEs jOshUA hONg is so hAnDSoMe like eXcUSE mE Mr???
and uh, do seals actually squeal or is it just my imagination lmaO
okikikiki baii :3
[word count: 568 words]