ten ✿

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* [ jeonghan's pov ] *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

seungcheol wasn't there.

and i was too tired to go around searching for him, i used all my energy thinking of the best ways to break joshua's heart like he did to mine.

he'll just have to go to the dorm himself then.

i took a slow walk back to the dorm, thinking. thinking whether it was a wise decision to retaliate back to joshua. honestly, i liked the feeling of triumph and had the feeling of satisfaction that he finally knows how i felt like that day when he left me without any explanation whatsoever.

i hope you learn your lesson, josh.

i unlocked and opened the door to my shared room with seungcheol. he was there, punching the wall. his white shirt soaked with perspiration.

"OH MY GOD SEUNGCHEOL WHAT ARE YOU DOING??" i screamed, just as he threw another hard punch at the wall, causing the cement to break and crumble.

"practicing. when i get hold of that american boy, he'll get it." seungcheol sneered.

i had enough of this.

i stomped up to him and spun him around, to face me.

"what is wrong with you?? your knuckles are already bleeding, you idiot! why did you even "kidnap" joshua? was that for fun? to interrogate him? or to show me who was the more dominant one? you know, i hate dominant people. why'd you do it? huh? explain to me!! wait actually, don't. i don't wanna hear it. did you think i would have been happy with the outcome? oh my, did you plan to kill joshua? to get rid of him, so that i'll be yours, and yours only? and of course, you had to do this the day before our first training. well done, seungcheol. you ruined everything!! how am i supposed to face joshua tomorrow?? thanks so much. you know what? i'm beyond pissed right now. don't say anything, don't come looking for me. when i mean don't, don't." i yelled at him. his facial expressions changed from anger, to hurt. tears were rolling down the side of his face as he whimpered softly.

"and by the way, we're over." i said, my voice shaking a little.

i grabbed my already packed day bag for the next day and stormed out of the room, slamming the door as hard as i could.

shit. where am i supposed to go now? oh yeah! i could call Daemi and ask her for help...

i dialled daemi's number and after the third ring she picked up.

"hello?"

"hey daemi, i'm so so sorry, but i uh. got into a situation and now i have no where to go."

"oh..." she paused and yawned loudly.

damn, i woke her from her sleep.

"well, you could always come over to my room. my roommate is overseas for a concert, so you can sleep on her bed."

omg! okok i'm gay, remember? sleeping with a girl should be just fine.

"okay! thank you so much. i really appreciate it. don't worry, i already know your room number. i'll be there soon!" i hung up.

i walked briskly to the girls' dorm, which was all the way in the opposite direction.

i found her room shortly and took a deep breath, before knocking on the door.

knock knock knock

there was no reply.

  ✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚・*tbc  *・゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿

———————————————————————

[a/n]
ello :))
just a short update for now sorry :")
happy reading & till next time!
baii :3
(word count: 577 words)