thirty five ♢

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  [jun's pov]  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

that didn't sound assuring. well, at least not enough for me to feel safe.

"who's there?!" i shouted.

when i was too busy with other things, i didn't notice that the building stopped shaking completely, i mean, it stopped when he stepped into the room.

"my, my. dear junnie, how could you not even recognise the voice of your boss, or, more like Pledis' Father! looks like we have to do blind tests randomly next time then." mr lee stated. "jeon, you can leave the room, while i deal with junnie here."

"yes, sir. call me if you need any assistance. i'll be right outside."

"alright, just make sure no unexpected guests comes into the room."

"yes, sir." wonwoo bowed again and left the room.

"okay, junnie. i just need you to cooperate with me for a while, and everything will be okay. hmmm?" he approached me, "let's just say that there will be consequences if you don't."

cooperate? why on earth would i cooperate with the guy who tied me up?!!

i could feel his hot breath on my cheeks, knowing that his face was barely inches from mine, i whispered a soft but firm, "no." and proceeded to smash my thick skull as hard as i could onto his head.

he let out a girlish scream and backed away hurriedly while i bit my lip, wincing from the pain.

who knew he had such a hard skull?!! i thought there was nothing in that egoistic and crazy mind of his????

"LET ME GOOOO!!!" i fussed, kicking as hard as i could onto the floor, leg burning from the pain, but it didn't matter. i twisted and turn violently in all directions on the chair, in an attempt to free myself. but of course it didn't work.

"oh, boy. you've made a huge mistake." the only other person in the room said menacingly.

i heard him slam his hand onto the table, and then trying to find something. then, i heard the footsteps nearing me again.

before i could protest or even make a sound, he slammed his palm onto my mouth, muffling my words and shouts.

then, he stabbed my neck with something, probably a syringe but i couldn't tell anymore.

i felt my surroundings spin, round and round. i was getting nauseous and my head swung around on its own, my body started getting stiff— my legs couldn't move anymore, as if an invisible cuff around my legs.

and then, as if i were a legitimate machine, i switched on. i sat up straight and stared straight ahead, into the void of the black cloth.

it was as if something took over my mind and body, i had no control over my own actions anymore, like i was a remote controlled toy, waiting for its master, to give me commands, and for me to perform them to its utmost perfection.

the palm over my mouth released.

what is happening to me?!!!!!!

i wanted to scream as loud as i could but my vocal chords didn't cooperate, like something was also controlling them.

i opened my mouth, planning to yell something insulting to mr lee, but it came out way differently, i concluded.

my voice was like those of a robot, completely monotone and emotionless, "good morning, sir. robot sample #5712 reporting for duty. what can i do for you today?"

hello??? did i just say that?!!! what the hell is a robot sample #5712?!!!!

"ah! i can't believe it! after 5711 tries and three years to make the perfect formula, it finally worked! welcome to the world, #5712! i'm your master! and you will listen to me." he squealed as he removed the cloth from my eyes and the rope that bound my hands together.

i was free!

and i wanted to run, as far as i could, from this horrid place. but obviously, i couldn't, because i was a puppet. to mr freaking lee.

"okay robo, i have a task for you!" he smiled.

who are you calling robo?!!!! i'm not your toy you idiot!!! i'm a live, human being!!! i just want minghao....

"yes, sir?" my 'robot' self uninvitingly replied.

"go, and gather the class now." mr lee chirped, clapping his hands together."

"yes, sir."

"oh robo, before you go, switch to human mode alright! i really hope it doesn't malfunction..." he muttered the last part so i couldn't hear anything.

darn these robot ears!!! i can't hear as well anymore...

human mode???! what in the world is a human mode?!!!!

"okay, sir."

abruptly, a switch flicked off in me and i spoke. normally like a human, but still controlled by the robot, "like this, sir?"

"yes yes! now go! i have a surprise waiting for them when they enter!" he gave a radiant smile, "i'm glad it didn't malfunction.... i haven't came up with a cure yet..." he said loud enough for me to hear.

um EXCUSE ME?!! DID I JUST HEAR THAT CORRECTLY??!! SCREW THESE BLOODY EARS!! UGHHHHHHHH!!!!!

and and, a surprise?!! it better be a good one. wait... what if it's a trap?!! i don't think mr lee has the word 'good' in his vocabulary!!! i need to warn them!!!!

i started walking normally to the door to the room, and when i opened it, the last person i wanted to see was standing there, smiling at me, "hey junnie! you look amazingggg today!"

✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚・*tbc *・゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿

————————————————————————

[a/n]
hello lovelies! i know i'm the worst person EVER cuz i keep saying that i'll try to publish more regularly but school's being a bitch and sometimes i have no motivation to continue the story.... if y'all could leave a encouraging comment for me that'll really make my day! <33

(word count: 962 words)