twenty one ✮

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  [ jeonghan's pov]  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

why. the. fuck. is. he. standing. there. shouldn't he be in...

mr lee. was standing barely two metres away from where joshua and i were.

"hahaha! you thought i was gone?" he laughed like a maniac. "you forgot, huh? i'm the frikin ceo of pledis entertainment, idiots!! i bailed myself out of that hell hole. wait, wait. before you ask how i actually got the 873213003.20 Won to bail myself, i stole. from pledis' profits and earnings! you're welcome! now, i'll be on my way, i'll be back soon boys! don't miss me too much!" he winked and walked away. [a/n okay side note, i have no idea how much it costs to actually bail someone out of jail in korea but i calculated sgd to won and in sg it's 1 million $ (but i'm still not sure) so... sorry if i made any mistake! ;-;]

joshua and i stood there, speechless, jaws hanging wide open. the guy that we thought was finally taken care of just came back...

oh shit. what would soonyoung do to him..? i hope soonyoung will calm down... but soonyoung, is soonyoung after all. he would want revenge.

"josh, we need to prevent soonyoung from seeing mr lee at all costs. if he finds out mr lee isn't in jail and instead, is roaming pledis freely... well... let's just say it'll end really badly."

"i agree. let's go and find them before mr lee does."

joshua and i ran back, our hands still linked, to the practice room.

fuck.

the door was ajar, and loud audible screaming could be heard.

"NO!! PLEASE! LEAVE HIM ALONE!! HE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING TO YOU!! WHAT THE FUCK!??" a recognisable voice screamed- jihoon.

i kicked the door wider and ran in with joshua. at the sight we saw, i nearly fainted.

jihoon was tied up, with crimson blood flowing down his head and neck, painting his shirt a dark red. he was screaming his head off, tears pouring down his face.

across the room, mr lee had soonyoung in neck-lock position, soonyoung was kicking and trying to free himself from the man that was strangling him to death. as each second passed, soonyoung's actions became weaker, his eyes rolled to the back of his head, as he lost consciousness. he slid to the ground, with a thud. he lay there still, eyes open, pupils not moving and lifeless.

"NOOO!!!" i ran forward and checked his pulse, nothing.

"please be alive, please, please, please! soonyoung, please. come on! i know your in there!! please!! wake up soonie..." i pressed down hard on his chest repeatedly, with a steady rhythm, trying to revive the bubbliest and most cheerful person i knew.

please, soonyoung!! you can't go... soonie!! wake up please...

i bit my lip hard, the metallic taste of blood flooding my mouth, but i didn't care.

"one, two, three. one, two, three."

"there's no point mr yoon, your friend HAHAHA is dead! now, it's the american boy's turn! this will be fun."

i didn't give up, i continued, pumping the lifeless boy's chest, as jihoon stopped screaming, instead, his mouth let out the weirdest noises. his throat has gone hoarse and he had lost his voice.

i wailed, "soonyoung, please..." as i stopped my actions, but the dancer laid there, still, and not moving. he was gone...

i mourned, as i closed his eyes, "soonyoung..."