thirty two ♢

[a/n oh btw, i would like to wish our precious and lovely gentleman joshua a happy belated birthday! i rly wanted to publish this when it was still his birthday but i couldn't finish writing the story in time T^T my apologies... but may god bless you abundantly you christian bub! love you always handsome💝💘💖❣️💕💞💓💗

plus, hAPPY 2020 YOU GUYS! may your new year bring y'all ample joy and success <3

aights, let's get into it!

< throwback to before ceo lee died and that day when the four were late to practice and all the drama began! >

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  [junhui's pov]  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
[a/n bcos @/greenip requested for a jun pov and i'm nice!]

it was around 30 minutes before training was supposed to start but i walked briskly to the practice room, planning on touching up my choreography and perfect it, to impress minghao, oh my goodness, i don't understand how one can be so fluffy and amazing and cute and hot and just simply perfect ALL AT THE SAME BLOODY TIME?!!

well, when i was submerged in my own thoughts, i was legitimately oblivious to the footsteps behind me that were shadowing and tailing my own.

i neared the door of the room, but the lights were already on and i just shrugged, not even considering anything bad that could ever happen to me.

what's the worst that could happen man? YOLO!!!!!!!!!!

i opened the door, slipping into the room silently and swiftly did a forward roll, getting back up on my feet and doing a ridiculous looking crane pose, with a huge smile plastered on my face, "WAPAAAAAAA!"

WOAH MAN!! LOOK AT ME GOO!! I COULD BE A NINJAAAAAAAAAA
[a/n i guess jun's a kid too🥺]

i put down my bag at the right corner of the room nearer the exit, where minghao always put his bag.

SHHHH, no one needs to know that i stalk minghao 247 don't EXPOSE ME PEOPLE!!

taking a deep breath, i pulled off my grey hoodie, revealing my blue singlet. [a/n just imagine that the singlet is plain and without the words 'seventeen' on it!]

 [a/n just imagine that the singlet is plain and without the words 'seventeen' on it!]

^^ second pic is me threatening to kms because jun is so adorable 😭

i put on an upbeat song, and started falling into the rhythm of the hype music, feeling my body move in sync with the beats.

i closed my eyes and submerged myself into the lovely melody of the song, letting my body take over, free-styling to the music.

because my eyes were closed, i couldn't observe my surroundings, and i didn't even scan the room when i came in, i just, went straight to practicing.

[a/n i'll describe the room rn]
there was a table right in the centre of the room, with chairs surrounding it. there were these little test tubes of strange coloured liquids in them. the colours varied from a dark mustard colour, murky green, crimson red, blue black, and more unimaginable disgusting colours.

the door slammed shut half way during the chorus of the song. curious, i stopped my actions abruptly, becoming paranoid about that loud door slam, it was like those in the horror movies, before someone died.

was that just me, or did the door really just slam itself shut??? i do remember closing it after i came into the room... is this just my imagination??

but i definitely didn't want to die.

i quickly grabbed the nearest thing to me, which was a ladle on the table, holding it with my both hands clasped around it tightly in the air.

i heard some shuffling sounds behind me, and i spun around, but there was no one.

i gathered my courage and spoke out loudly, "who's there?!!"

no reply. obviously.

i walked slowly to where the sound originated from, sucking in my breath nervously.

i spun 360 slowly, observing the room i was in intensely. but there wasn't anyone..?

"jun! what a pleasure to see you down here, so early! how was your sleep, dear?" a voice from behind me somewhere chirped.

i turned to face him, praying that he was someone that i knew AND safe, so nothing would be awkward or go wrong.

"ceo lee? are you really here?" i questioned, even though he was right there, in front of me.

you idiot!! what did you just ask him??? i think you meant 'what are you doing here' JUN YOU SMART ASS—

instead of replying my question, which i was nervous cause i said the most utterly stupid thing ever, he just stood there, smiling weirdly.

urhhhh...

"did you sleep well, my dear?" he asked again, smiling wider.

what is going on? why is he asking me this..?

"o-oh, my sleep wasn't that good, i mean, it could have been better. but—"

"shh... come here." he continued smiling, using his hands to gesture me to come towards him.

"w-why..?" i asked, reluctant to move to him. he just seemed... weird today..? or is it just me? i mean, i don't really know him well so i can't assume anything.

it'll be okay! right?

i walked over to him slowly, and carefully. he opened his arms wide, as if waiting for me to walk right into his outstretched arms and give him a hug.

i gulped loudly as i reached him finally, and it all happened so fast.

one second i was facing him standing up, and the next, i was spun around extremely roughly, slammed onto the floor face down, with a needle in my neck, injecting some substance into my bloodstream.

there was this ringing noise in my head, but everything went still after...

✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚・*tbc *・゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿

———————————————————————

[a/n]
hi i'm sorry for this terrible chapter, i'm dragging out the story line so please bare with me!! anw school started and i'm super upset soudyluclculufyoe :'
(word count: 977 words)