twenty three ✮

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* [jeonghan's pov] *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

joshuji and mr lee were circling each other, like how people do when they are gonna fight.

i don't want them to fight...

because, in every battle, there has to be an outcome — one winner, one loser. and i don't want anyone to get hurt... let alone die.

mr lee snarled at joshua, and was about to pounce on him, when someone entered the room, causing all attention to be turned to him.

"lalalaaaaa~ yes baby you're mine tonight~" someone sang horribly and out of tune. jihoon covered his ears because of the cancerous singing and soonyoung cringed.

a familiar figure stepped into the room and i swear i could have fainted for the 1638183791th time today.

what the hell was seungcheol doing here??

he opened his eyes when singing his awful song halfway, only to be greeted by 5 confused guys staring at him.

he gulped, "urh hey. was i interrupting something? i'm sorry i'll just—"

"oh yeah cheol you definitely interrupted something. i was about to slit joshua's throat open and let the dogs eat the remaining parts of his body! wanna join?" mr lee smiled, playing with his knife once again.

"uhh. hmm, yeah okay! i'll help you!" seungcheol grinned creepily, and started walking towards mr lee, tucking his earpiece and handphone into his back pocket.

"so why are we gonna kill him again? oh yeah if any of you move, well. joshua would be saying goodnight and bye bye." seungcheol said, nodding towards the direction of the three boys, who were panic-stricken and obliged to the rapper.

"hmm, can i have that knife please?" seungcheol pointed to the knife in mr lee's hand.

"yeah, sure. but don't kill him yet." mr lee threw the knife to seungcheol, who caught it and dabbed.

what a kid... i'm gonna kill him later. sorry, not physically, metaphorically. but he'll get hell.

"so mr lee, i heard from a few rumours, that you basically murdered mr kwon. and used joshua as your puppet. how was that? fun? scary? enjoyable? are you a sadist like me?" seungcheol admired the silver knife, that reflected his own reflection.

sadist? what sadist? you mean... seungcheol liked seeing other people suffer?? what??

"what? who spread those disgusting rumours??hah haha! i did no such thing!" mr lee laughed sarcastically.

"oh yeah? you bitch! you murdered my father!!" soonyoung screamed.

"now now, soonyoung, calm down. it will all get better soon. just wait, i promise you." seungcheol smiled, firmly gripping his knife, ready to strike.

wait, what's happening??

"mr lee, have you heard of something called... revenge?" seungcheol walked towards mr lee, shielding joshua in the process.

wait what? what is seungcheol doing?

"err yeah of course! revenge is my middle name, duh." mr lee raised his eyebrows. "why?"

"because... well, you'll experience it, right. now." as soon as these words left seungcheol's mouth, he held onto both of mr lee's shoulders.

oh my god.

mr lee raised an eyebrow in confusion, "huh?"

oh. my. god.

and what he did next, shocked every single person in that room, even seungcheol himself.

seungcheol plunged the knife deep into mr lee's chest, while the rest of the boys screamed and watched the life in mr lee's eyes, slowly fading away.

you're kidding me. right?? what in the world...

the plump man dropped onto the ground and managed to voice out with his dying breath, "you bastard..."

then, all went still.

someone explain to me what just happened??????????

mr lee's body went limp, lifeless. his soul left his body, leaving a dead corpse on the ground, the blood from the wound created a puddle next to the expired body. it was a horrible sight.

wow.

"he's-he's not faking death like you did right? soonie..." jihoon's voice broke mid sentence, while he gapped at the sight before him.

"i don't think so..." soonyoung replied, looking away from the deceased man, grabbing jihoon's hand.

we all stood in silence for a while, replaying the scenes before this tragic one.

a phone ringtone broke the pin drop silence, "hello? yes. we need an ambulance here right now. pledis entertainment. someone has been stabbed in the heart." joshua spoke into his phone, to the paramedic on the other side of the line.

what? shouldn't joshua be happy that the man that has been using him and abused him is finally dead? why did he call an ambulance?? mr lee is a gone case. they won't be able to save him in time...

i looked at mr lee's body again, the knife still buried in his chest, his eyes opened, but filled with no life.

"let's go. that's enough drama." i heard soonyoung vocalise, dragging jihoon out of the room with him.

what's gonna happen now?

✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚・*tbc *・゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿

———————————————————————

(word count: 800 words)