fifteen ❀

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  [ jeonghan's pov ]  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

there was loud music coming from soonyoung's room as he shrugged. opening the door to his room, revealing a shirtless joshua, he was sweating profusely and panting.

he noticed us standing at the door and turned off the music instantly.

he stared at me so fiercely, i swore i could've died there and then.

i screamed and attempted to run away, but soonyoung grabbed the hem of my shirt, preventing me from escaping.

"hey hyung! practicing the choreo for the 148027619749192749th time?" soonyoung greeted.

joshua just nodded briefly and turned to me.

"jeonghan?" he questioned, eyeing me.

"uh no. i'm jihoon." i hid my face behind soonyoung's back.

"HAHAHAHA!!! i didn't know my jihoon was so tall BAAHAHAGZVAGGAGAGAH" soonyoung rolled on the floor, laughing his literal ass off.

"thanks soon..." i muttered only for him to hear.

"soonyounggie, could you leave the room for a while? go and disturb jihoonie next door." joshua asked, even though it sounded more like demanding.

soonyoung let out a few more loud laughs and left, leaving the two of us alone.

the atmosphere was so tense and awkward, with his eyes on me and mine on the picture of soonyoung and jihoon on soonyoung's table.

how adorable-

"why are you here, with soonyoung? please leave." joshua requested rudely, tapping the ground with his feet.

i didn't answer, instead, did the unthinkable.

i walked right into joshua, pulling him into a bear hug, as tears flowed down my cheeks.

i could feel his body tense up when i did that, but after a while he relaxed and stroked my hair, whispering countless apologies.

after a while he pulled away, and wiped my tears, "i'm sorry hannie..."

he bowed.

i gasped loudly and bowed too. it felt weird. this was the first time we bowed to each other.

he stood up straight as i followed.

then he smiled and said, " i love you so much jeonghan..."

i toon a deep breath and blurted out, "look shua, i'm really really sorry, for everything i did to hurt you. i wasn't thinking straight... i hope you forgive me, even though i really don't deserve to be forgiven. soonyoung made me realise that i shouldn't be mad at you. to be very honest, i would have done the same as you did back then, to chase my dreams. but i still have one question, and i need you to answer honestly. why didn't you tell me that you were going to leave? i would have understood and approved of it. instead, i spent 5 bloody years waiting for you to walk through my front door like you used to every monday, wednesday, thursday, friday night, and the weekend. i would rewatch all the movies and dramas that we used to watch together, i watched the horror ones too. except with seungcheol. it wasn't the same with him. he wasn't brave, but you were. you would watch and tell me when a specific frightening scene would end so i cod continue watching it. but with him, it's completely different. sometimes, he would just run away, leaving me to watch it all by myself. shua, i missed you so fucking much. school was so damn lonely without you... everything was so lonely without you... now, answer my question please."

he ran his hand through his silky hair, thinking of a reply. before explaining everything, "i didn't want to tell you hyung. because it was embarrassing, ditching the love of my life for something else. i thought it would be easier, leaving you without telling you, so you wouldn't expect my return. i was so foolish, i should have just told you the truth that day, instead of lying. i don't know what came over me but i promise that i'll never ever ever ever leave you again. i'll stay here, by your side, till we both grow old. i'll stay, for forever, with you jeonghan... i'm so so sorry, please forgive me, angel?"