twelve ❀

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  [ jeonghan's pov ]  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

what is this soft thing beside me? i touched the thing next to me.

it's warm also... whatever this is, i need to hug it.

proceeds to hug the thing.

ahh, it's so nice.

"YAH YOON JEONGHAN WHY ARE YOU HUGGING ME?! LET GO OFF ME!!! PERVERT!!" the thing said.

"5 more minutes mum, there's no school today..." i said sleepily, my eyes still closed.

"yah babo, i'm not your mum. and you have to get up right now! we're already super late for practice!!" the thing grabbed my hair, pulling me into an upright position.

"hnghhh... i wanna sleep..."

"okay then, be late for practice for all i care, CEO Lee is gonna be there watching the new trainees. so i suggest if you want to at least stay in pledis for a day, get your lazy ass out of bed! right now!!" the thing shouted.

i groaned, opening my eyes slightly. daemi was already changed, in a crop top and sweatpants. her arms were folded as she raised an eyebrow at me.

"oh shit. what's the time..?" i mumbled, trying not to make eye contact with her.

"you're already late mr yoon. training started 30 minutes ago. and lucky you, i only just woke up as well. aish, we're gonna get so punished... YAH GET UP NOW!! IF WE ARE ANYMORE THEN AN HOUR LATE, WE WILL REALLY GET INTO TROUBLE!! you know what? i'm gonna go first. k bye." she retorted, opening the door.

"WAIT WAIT WAIT OK I'M COMING!" i yelled and pulled off my dirty shirt, exposing my lean abs and scrambled to change into the extra one i put in my bag.

i didn't realise the blush creeping up daemi's face when i undressed the top half of my body.

i unconsciously took off my shirt in front of a straight girl because i was so used to doing it in the presence of seungcheol.

i heard her gulp as she stuttered, "why did you take off your shirt in front of me? there's a toilet for a reason you know..." she pointed to the restroom, covering her eyes with her other hand.

"urh because you were rushing me like a mad man?? cmon let's go!"

i grabbed her hand and we ran to the practice room together.

a few minutes later, we reached the dance room. we were both panting heavily and i didn't realise that our hands were still linked together.

i opened the door to the practice room and pulled dadmi inside too.

as we walked into the room, the music stopped and multiple heads turned towards our direction, including seungcheol's and joshua's.

"woah... are they dating?"

"omy, they look so cute together!"

"i ship!!!"

"otp! favourite couple ever!"

daemi quickly let go off my hand and bowed several times, i scrambled to do the same.

she whispered to me harshly, "apologise and ask for permission to join the class."

"we're sorry for being late sir, please let us join your class..." we simultaneously said together.

"just call me joshua, sir is... well just call me joshua okay? and daemi, why are you late?? you should know better then to be late as a TRAINEE. jeonghan, i'll close an eye and let it slide, but meet me after this training. and don't be late again, if not there will be consequences." joshua raised an eyebrow at me.

i forced a smile and got into the dance formation.

time skip - 11 hours later...

i sighed in relief as the long day of training finally ended.

whew, pledis is so harsh...
[a/n pledis, please give our dear boys sufficient rest, their schedule is wjxowixjwkxijdj 🥺🥺]

during the whole session, i could feel joshua staring at me most of the time, but i denied any possible eye contact with him.

when he came round to check on my dance moves, i'll never look up or say anything.

but whenever i performed a certain dance move perfectly, he would compliment me in front of the whole class and demand that everyone give me a round of applause.

i would just politely smile and act shy on purpose, trying my best not to be rude.

just as i was about to leave the room, a very familiar voice called out to me, "yoon jeonghan, you're supposed to meet me."

crap.

✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚・*tbc *・゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿

———————————————————————

[a/n]
oh hi there! i hope you enjoyed this not very good chapter ;-;
i'm sorry that i didn't update yesterday, korea is so fun!!
and also i'm too busy fangirling over some seventeen stuff that i bought recently AHH ;w;
bai for now! :3
am sorry again :/
(word count: 779 words)