twenty seven ✮

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  [ soonyoung's pov]  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
[a/n yes, there's a soonyoung pov :D]

we were all running for some reason?!

are we playing tag? weeee, this is so fun!
[a/n why is soonyoung such a kid...]

i was thinking and running blindly, when i accidentally tripped on a step. i fell onto the right ground flat on my face, the cement scratching my skin, cuts forming. i yelped at the pain, wiping the small stones and dust from the road off my face.

jihoon knelt down beside me and used his hands to cup my face, "are you okay?"

seriously?! i was so close to tagging jihoon!! snap out of it, soonyoung. remember what you're here for. why you are friends with joshua. remember, soonyoung. remember your poor dad.

having these thoughts in my mind, anger boiled in my body, filling every nerve and vein.

"move." i gritted my teeth and pushed jihoon aside roughly, causing him to fall backwards into the road. he screamed at the loss of balance and complained, " YAH KWON SOONYOUNG!! my ass hurts now..."

i didn't even hear a single word jihoon said, i didn't care even the slightest bit, to answer my hoonie.

instead, i welcomed the familiar emotion into my body, picking myself up and dashing like the wind to Pledis. i could sense my jihoon was confused and angry. but i couldn't explain anything to him right now. i only wanted one thing: Joshua dead.

"SOONYOUNG WHAT THE HEEELLLLL?!!!" jihoon screamed, as he tried my best to chase after me, failing miserably as his short legs brought him a major disadvantage. he crossed his arms and sat down on the ground, a frown on his face.

i closed my eyes for a while and stopped. i knew i couldn't bear to leave my baby all by himself here. so, i turned around and went to my smol bean, who was panting like crazy, and heaved him onto my back. his arms around my neck and legs around my waist.

i took off again, not even bothered by jihoon's heavy weight that pulled my down, just a lil.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  [joshua's pov]  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"you're 7 minutes late, joshua hong. and i think you know what the consequence will be. but eh, right now, i need to wait for my accomplice so i can finally get started on my to-be masterpiece, right, hannie?" seungcheol smirked.

i hate this guy with all my heart soul and mind. what an asshole!

jeonghan didn't respond with his usual muffled scream, but ignored seungcheol's very "useful" comment.

accomplice? who? what is he talking about?

my thoughts got interrupted as jeonghan started screaming through the piece of cloth in his mouth again.

"are you okay?" i mouthed to him.

he gave me a slight nod. but i could see the amount of pain behind his eyes. he puppied-eyed me, pleading for help, and i nodded.

it'll be alright jeonghan, i promise.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  [ soonyoung's pov]  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

i reached Pledis, still piggybacking jihoon. i put him down gently and told him sternly, "stay here and wait for me."

"how long will you take soonie?"

i smiled at the nickname, "i don't know jihoon-ah, but i'll be okay. don't worry about me."

how can i not be worried, soon? every time you say that you're not oka—" he whined, but i cut him off.

i leaned in and pecked his lips, ruffling his soft hair, "i'll be fine, jihoonie. i promise. love you~"

i 10:10 smiled and walked into pledis, leaving a bright red, embarrassed and flustered jihoon outside, thinking of what i just did to him.

HE'S SO DAMN CUTE~ ok. enough. seungcheol's waiting for me right now. i shouldn't disappoint hyung.

i forcefully pushed my way through the crowd, making my way onto the stage.

seungcheol saw me immediately when i walked through the doors of the building, and he stood up.

he grabbed a microphone from one of the tables nearby, his voice booming over the sound of the soft music in the lobby, causing people to shudder and cringe at his statement, "the party is finally beginning."

hehehe. goodbye joshua~

✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚・*tbc *・゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿

———————————————————————

[a/n]
thank you all for reading!  💘💫🐾
short one for now oops 🥺
(word count: 706 words)