twenty nine ✮

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  [jihoon's pov]  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
[a/n yes, our vobo gets a pov as well <3]

don't freak out, don't freak out. WHAT AHHHHH SOONYOUNG JUST— okay, calm down CALM! DOWN! LEE JIHOON! GET A GRIP ON YOURSELF. breathe. WHATTAFAK SOONYOUNG JUST KISSED ME DBKDNCON

i stomped my feet on the ground and started yanking my hair roughly, oblivious to the fact that the people around me were throwing some disgusted looks and glares in my direction, and questioned their entire existence, listening to this random boy going crazy.

i cursed at myself and then finally realised that i was getting dirty looks from some random strangers.

i bowed instinctively and made my way into the massive building, rushing straight to the toilet to calm myself down.

you idiot! why'd you let soonyoung do that to you?!! but his lips were so soft~ YAH! SNAP OUT OF IT! you're sUPPOSED TO BE PLAYING HARD TO GET!

i let out a small frustrated scream and splashed water onto my face, trying to get rid of the bright scarlet colour that decorated my cheeks.

oh god...

< time skip, to after lil bean finished calming down XD >

i 'strutted' out of the toilet, which was more like just swinging my arms around way too exaggeratedly and lifting my head so high i couldn't see the ground and nearly fell like five times trying to get into the wide lobby.

my hands were in my pockets as i started scanning the room for soonyoung.

where is that —

PIAK!

a horrendous and deafening noise came suddenly.

what was that sound??

i returned my head to its original position and gasped at the outrageous sight i saw.

i was too stunned to move.

was that really soonyoung?

there was a small stage, and a hostage tied to a pole.

i squinted my eyes, oh my god.

WHY WAS JEONGHAN HYUNG HELD CAPTIVE?? WHY WAS HE TIED UP??

that wasn't all, hyung was getting... he was getting whipped. b-by, seungcheol and.

i gulped loudly, suddenly my legs went weak, jellylike and about to give way. i felt a small fire building up in my chest.

soonyoung.

no way.

soonyoung's malicious and evil laughter echoed around the lobby after another loud piak was delivered on jeonghan hyung's already extremely damaged body.

his pale back painted with his dark crimson blood, the liquid dripped down onto the stage and created a huge puddle.

his skin was peeling and it was so tortured that his raw, white, bloodied flesh could be seen.

soonyoung and seungcheol took turns whipping jeonghan hyung.

it was almost as if, they enjoyed it.

they enjoyed torturing hyung...

i couldn't stand it, what was happening?!!!

jeonghan hyung wasn't even moving, his eyes were closed as his head hung down at a lazy angle. he was unconscious, and slowly dying.

i know i can take it no more. [a/n stream fear bois🤩💘]

i stomped up to the stage, roughly pushing away the people that blocked me from the platform, accidentally knocking joshua hyung off his feet.

wait a second... what was joshua hyung doing here?? and why on earth is he just watching and allowing seungcheol and soonyoung to do this to jeonghan????? i thought he loved jeonghan hyung??!!!

"oh! sorry joshua hyung, i didn't see you there." i half-heartedly apologised as i struggled to climb up the stage, i took around three tries before i could successfully pull myself up.

fuck these short and stubby legs! argh.

i could hear soonyoung gasp, his and seungcheol's laughing ceasing.

"jihoon, what are you doing here?!!" soonyoung asked me, pulling me close to him.

but i tore myself away from him, yelling at the top of my voice, "WHAT THE HELL SOONYOUNG?? CAN'T YOU SEE THAT JEONGHAN HYUNG IS DYING AND SUFFERING?!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"

"jihoon..." he started, reaching out to hold my hand.

i smacked his hands and feeble attempt away.

"don't you jihoon me!? if you truly love me, please stop whatever you're doing! please, soonie?" i begged, as i felt the fire in my chest implode.

"hah!! you think you can stop me? jihoon? oh wait." soonyoung scoffed. "you're such a freaking fool, jihoon. i never loved you. god, you were so freaking annoying! clinging onto me all the time! i only dealt with all your bullshit because i wanted to reach my goal, which was to avenge my dead father.  i never even thought of you as a friend, jihoon. you're nothing! nothing but a stupid boy that wants to be loved by someone. you're so DESPERATE for love, jihoon. hahaha, you're a such a fucking idiot." soonyoung cackled with laughter, seungcheol joining in soon after.

tears brimmed in my eyes as i heard what he said.

this can't be true... can it..?

"w-w-what?" i whispered, covering my mouth with my hands, stifling a loud sob.

"you heard me correctly jihoon. i don't love you, and i never did." he spat in my face. "now get lost, you midget. be gone." he kicked my stomach hard, throwing me off balance, landing on the ground of the lobby with a loud crack.

i arched my back in discomfort as a sharp pain shot up my left leg, spreading through my body. i had broken my left leg. tears were flowing uncontrollably from my puffy eyes as i slowly lost consciousness from the shock and pain...

✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚・*tbc *・゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿

———————————————————————

[a/n]
i actually feel so evil >:c i can't actually imagine seungcheol and soonyoung being this mean oml ㅠㅠ
thankyou for reading!! love y'alls🥰
(word count: 932 words)