sixteen ❀

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* [ joshua's pov ] *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

jeonghan opened the door to reveal a very angry jihoon.

uh oh, this is so not gonna end well...

jeonghan let jihoon in and he sat on soonyoung's bed.

he opened his mouth and was about to say something when soonyoung burst into the room, "jihoonie!! we're not done with our- oh."

"soon, we'll continue later okay? now lemme give these two maniacs a dressing down."

"o. okay i'll go back to your room first! no wait actually, i wanna watch this kdrama." soonyoung sat down beside jihoon, crossing his arms the way jihoon crossed his.

"are y'all mad?!! it's 12:45 am!! everyone's sleeping and you guys decide to scream and laugh like lunatics!! if—"

"yeah!! are you guys mad!!! people are trying to sleep you know!!" soonyoung chirped in, using the same tone as jihoon, but he made it funny.

i tried not to laugh out loud, but failed miserably as jihoon smacked soonyoung's head hard, with his hand.

"HAHAHA!! GET A ROOM YOU TWO!!" i laughed hard, tears forming in my eyes due to the amount of laughing so far.

jeonghan burst out laughing too, while jihoon was busy reprimanding soonyoung for "not being serious and joking around at a moment like this" which caused soonyoung to pout, and hang his head low.

jeonghan couldn't control himself anymore. he guffawed so loudly, i swear, the bed shook and threatened to break from the amount of vibrations both of our bodies produced.

jihoon told soonyoung to leave so he could continue "scolding" us, but soonyoung, being the soonyoung, of course did not listen.

instead, he quickly crawled on top of jihoon before the younger could react and tackled him on the bed, tickling jihoon's neck, back, and all his tickle spots.

jihoon tried pushing soonyoung off, but because of his small size and all of soonyoung's muscle weight, was unable to shake off the persistent thing on him, and gave in to the tingling sensations that flowed through his body, letting out very loud laughs, "SOONYOUNG HAHAHA!!!! HEY!!!! HAHAHA!!!! STOP!!!! HAHAHA!!!! PLEASE!!!! HAHAHA!!!! AHHHHH!!!! BAHAHAHA!!!!"

"PFFT LOOK WHO'S SHOUTING NOW MR LEE!! HAHAHA!" jeonghan jumped up and down, like a crazy kid. cute, of course.

well, i guess you could say that all of us were extremely high and literally woke up the entire dormitory with our loud shrieks of laughter.

the next day, 6:30am~~

i felt a heavy weight on my stomach, and something very warm below me. i groaned and opened my eyes, rubbing my nose.

i sat up and that heavy weight dropped off of me, onto the ground, followed by a yelp.

"owwieeeee!! soonie... let me sleep..."

oh. that was jihoon. who knew jihoon was so heavy?!

seriously, he's so tiny, but he's so damn heavy. aish, that boy should lose some weight...

i looked at the scene around me.

soonyoung was sleeping, and snoring, laying flat on his stomach.

jeonghan was sprawled on top of him, his hand in soonyoung's hair, pulling hard occasionally, making soonyoung fling his arms everywhere. it was almost as if jeonghan was a puppet master that pulled the strings and soonyoung was the puppet.