four ✿

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  [ joshua's pov ]  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

he left me, broken.

my world came crumbling down once again as the most beautiful shining star walked away from me.

i wanted to run, run after my angel. and hold him once again in my arms, like i would everyday 5 years ago.

but that would be foolish.

and he would hate me even more.

hannie, you don't understand. the reason i had to leave LA in the first place, i never intended to hurt you. i wanted you to have a good life without me. i didn't think my influence on you was a good one. you didn't see my good intentions, did you? oh how i wish i could turn back time right now, to that day, on your birthday when we were both in your room, under the covers watching that formidable horror movie. you were so scared, it was so funny.

i missed you jeonghan, so much. 5 years i spent, in pain, longing to be by your side once again.

to hold your soft and delicate hands, to ruffle and play with your fluffy and silky hair.

just spending time lying in your bed, talking about the most random things. or laying on the grass in my backyard, staring at the stars.

i remember i would find a particularly bright shining star and point at it and say "hey hannie, you shine brighter and more beautifully than that star."

and you would punch my shoulder lightly and blush slightly.

i wish i could explain everything to you. but now, you're gone.

i wish you would come back, so i could tell you the whole story hannie.

                             ✧ flashback ✧

5 october: 12:07am
i was leaving my house, passport in one hand and all my belongings in a luggage in the other. i locked up my apartment and was about to walk away from the place i called home for 14 years when my favourite voice called out to me.

"joshuji... where are you going at this time?" 14 year old jeonghan tugged my sleeve lightly.

"omygod, are you... leaving..?" his eyes widened in fear and shock.

"hey hannie, well yeah, i'm leaving. but don't worry my angel, i'll be back soon. goodbye for now." i started walking away, my heart shattering into about a million pieces.

i just lied to the love of my life.

"no!! come back... please!!" jeonghan screamed, tears flowing down his face. he ran toward me and grabbed my wrist.

he spun me around and pulled me into a hug. i held him in my arms and he held me in his.

this would be the last time we hugged. i treasured this moment dearly while i stroked his beautiful blonde hair.

i shed a tear and pushed him away softly. i smiled and said, "i'll be back soon my hannie. just wait for me, okay?"

my angel sniffed and replied softly, "you promise?"

i hesitated.

"i- i promise."

i lied. again.

———————— 3 years later ————————

ring ring ring! ring ring ring!

frustrated, i grabbed my phone and unlocked it.

1783 missed calls from hannie❤️👼

urghhh god damn it hannie, why is leaving you so bloody difficult?? please stop calling me... it breaks my heart whenever you blow my phone up like this.

it's been 3 years han, just give up. we'll never meet again, and that's for the best.

   ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  [jeonghan's pov ]  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"hey it's josh, leave a message would ya?" joshua's recorded voice played again.

"did he pick up?" seungcheol asked, stroking my hair.

"of course not..." i sniffled, tears falling from my swollen, puffy red eyes.

i threw my phone on the ground and screamed , "he.. he promised me he'll come back!! that bastard broke his promise... it's been 3 years. 3 fucking years!!! why am i still crying over the guy that broke my heart and left so easily... without even caring to explain anything to me... i was so freaking stupid to have even believed him that night. he literally packed everything in that huge-ass luggage of his! why was i so blind..."

"shh baby it's okay shushhhh..." seungcheol pulled me into his arms, drawing circles on my back to calm me down.

"i've never felt more broken in my life." i whimpered.

✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚・*tbc *・゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿

————————————————————————
[a/n]
tbh i think the story is coming along quite well hehe !
i mean if you guys don't like it then i- :(
okok baii :3
word count: 738 words