twenty ❀

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  [third person's pov]  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"i murdered your father."

as soon as those words left joshua hong's mouth, soonyoung punched the table in table in between them, creating a dent in the material and let out a frustrated sound.

soonyoung nearly screamed, and resisted the urge to strangle joshua right there, but before he could continue fantasising and planning out the 1 million possible ways to kill joshua, the american boy spoke, breaking his train of thoughts.

"soonyoung, i promise you. i didn't want to do it... i loved him truly too, he was like a father to me. but, i had to, for jeonghan's sake. that bitch ceo threatened to hurt, no. kill my precious jeonghan, who was so far away, and so harmless, if i didn't do as he said." joshua stood up, making his way to soonyoung's chair.

he placed his hand on the younger's shoulder, "i regret it so much. but believe me, i really didn't want to do it... i'm so so so sorry soonyoung, no amount of words can express my sadness and regret. that night still haunts me, to this day... please forgive me, soonyoung..."

tears were pouring down the younger's face, he was trembling and shook his head, "i'm-i'm not mad at you hyung, i'm beyond pissed with that fucktard. he calls himself ceo hah." he scoffed.

"but i have a question." the dancer said, pushing joshua's hand off gently.

"what is it, soon?"

"how'd you cover the murder up?"

"oh. well, after i finished that sickening job, mr lee choked up a random story. but being the ceo of pledis, well, everyone believed that evil bitch."

"o-oh, i meant, how did you cover up all the blood stains and the b-body?" soonyoung stuttered.

"i didn't use a gun." joshua shrugged. "i used poison. mr lee gave me poison. to add into his caramel frappe that he drank every week. i demanded starbucks to give it to me, so i could deliver it to him myself. uh well, because since mr kwon was a high ranking elder and regular, starbucks used to deliver the drink straight to his door step. i added the poison into the whip cream and gave him the drink with a sad and forced smile. he thanked me and gave me a hug, closed the door, and fell to the ground a minute later... i'm sorry soonie..."

"and also, i didn't do anything about the body. the autopsy report said that he got drugged, but the ceo told everyone that mr kwon was going through a lot of stress because he couldn't come up with new choreography for his upcoming performance, so he ended his own life. and of course the naive people all believed that evil son of a—"

"bitch," soonyoung sniffed and wiped his tears away.

the shortest got up and proceeded to sit on soonyoung's lap, hugging him and consoling the crying boy, who was whimpering and shaking.

little "it's okay hyung" and "he's in a better place" and "i love you's" could be heard from jihoon's mouth, whispering into the dancer's ears, calming him down.

"will you go out with me jihoon? you keep rejecting me..." soonyoung pouted, face glistening with tear stains.

"no." the shorter stuck his tongue out.

soonhoon kept on flirting with each other, soonyoung completely forgetting the series of events that took place just minutes before.

joshua sighed as he watched the two love birds, who were currently arguing about whether ponies were horses or horses were ponies.

the eldest of them four got up and took joshua's hand, pulling him away from the younger two.

"where are we going, hyung?" joshua chuckled happily, following his lover.

"you'll see!" jeonghan giggled.

they were now walking side by side, hand in hand. but when they were about to reach their destination, someone very familiar blocked their path and interrupted their lovey dovey time, with a huge smirk on his face.

guess who?

✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚・*tbc  *・゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿

———————————————————————

[a/n]
okay i'm sorry! i know, i know, this was meant to be a jihan book but me being me of course had to add soonhoon in XD oopsies! anyways, thank you for reading! i have a final plot, or should i say twist coming up! then it'll be all fluff hehe
i love y'all cutes <33
enjoy some jihan gifs :>

[a/n]okay i'm sorry! i know, i know, this was meant to be a jihan book but me being me of course had to add soonhoon in XD oopsies! anyways, thank you for reading! i have a final plot, or should i say twist coming up! then it'll be all fluff hehe ...

HEHE okay you'll get more later on ;)okie bai for now! :3also, i'm sorry for the short chapter ;-;(word count: 748 words)

okie bai for now! :3
also, i'm sorry for the short chapter ;-;
(word count: 748 words)