part one, a new threat

3rd p.o.v

Megami sighs, and strolls around the council room, waiting for the others to arrive. She's always been early, usually half an hour early, for some strange reason.

Either way, she's used to waiting, since she had to take ten weeks off school due to that stupid ayano aishi. She sighs, and sits back at her desk, trying to find the chair comfortable.

About ten minutes pass, and the school bell goes. She sits up straight, knowing they are coming now, and usually don't run late.

Another ten minutes pass, and she pauses, confused.

Megamis p.o.v

Where are they?

This isn't right.

I sit there, my back screaming for me to get comfortable, but I refuse, knowing it's formal to sit up straight, and after they arrive, I'll get comfortable.

I sigh, and drum my fingers against the oak table, the drumming going straight through my head, like a hammer.

“Where are you?” I whisper, hoping that one of them come in, and at least say something. A small amount of panic sets in, I know ayano has taro, since the first week, for a strange reason. I shrug it off, and switch between the two doors, waiting for one to open.

Suddenly, one does slam open, and I almost fall out of my chair, catching me off guard. I grip the table, and look over, to find Shiromi out of breath, and leaning over. I hesitate, she's usually the last one to be here, so why is the first.

“What is happening? Where are the others?” I ask, and she breathes in, looking up, and sorting her scarf out a little.

“I'd found a body, alive, but barely, I notified the others, and they akane tried to calm the situation down, seeming as we found it to be tsubaki uesugi, from the gardening club. Aoi is guarding her, whilst kuroko alerts a teacher.” She pants, and I pause, trying to catch up.

A garden club member, injured, somewhere. “Where is she?” I ask, keeping my formalities. She pauses, and finally regains herself. “Just outside the gardening club.” She repiles. I take no hesitation and burst out the room, to the gardening club.

Students watch me, and I speed walk down the corridor, some confused, and others scared, either way, nobody stops me, and I don't care, I'd move anyone anyway.

I finally make it, and notice aoi standing there, watching the area, whilst akane tried to calm some drama club members. I pause, and notice shiromi beside me, her posture back to normal, and smirks faintly. I ignore her weird, yet usual behaviour, and walk over, catching the others attention.

“What happened?” I ask again, hoping to get other points of view. Nobody says anything, and my patience wears thin.

“Oh my, darling! It was terrible! I was making my way to make my debut, and we heard horrific noises! Horrific! A body came out of nowhere, almost ruining my clothes, and the masked captor ran away!” Kizuna boasts, making it sound like she's been through hell or something.

Aoi sighs, and I don't blame her, “did anyone else see it?” I ask, shoving many insults down. The other shake their heads, and I sigh, of all people, it had to be kizuna?

“So now what?” Aoi pipes up, pissed. She crosses her arms, and stands there, straight. Shiromi stands beside the wall, for a strange reason. Akane tries to calm kizuna down, but she keeps expressing her horror at this situation.

“Is tsubaki stable?” I question, glancing at aoi, who nods. “Checked over, minor wounds, except a stab wound on her left arm, stopped bleeding, but she's more shaken than anything.” She informs, and I swear I heard shiromi chuckle to herself.