part twenty one - no safe zones

Ayanos p.o.v

That hurt.

A lot.

I sigh, as I remain on my sofa, with info, akane, kuroko and aoi, like seriously, this is my house, why is it like a base now?

“So, I know your pissed, but we can't just tackle her down, throwing the evidence everywhere.” Info sighs, picking up on mainly aois annoyed stance.

I don't know what happened when I was out, I just know when I woke up, Shiromi was gone, megami was still out cold, and aoi was rubbing her neck.

“I don't fucking care anymore! I've had it up to here! I'd personally rip her fucking head off than care!” Aoi warns, holding herself back. I don't blame her, I would help if she did.

“Sadly, if we do anything, the councils reputation will be non existent, and the school will be chaos, like she wants.” Akane sighs, and I pause.

“How?” I ask, as the others remain calm, unlike aoi, who probably wants her dead.

“She's sent another message, after she attacked you. Whilst you was out cold, she had taken meka nikaru whilst she was getting supplies, she had sent the message,”:

You will all pay.

I pause. Why say something like that? I thought she'd be focusing on the council, not the entire school?

“It's created a zero atmosphere. So now nobody trusts anyone, causing a chaotic school.” Akane adds, sighing.

“So she plans to use how?” Info asks, as she shuffles through the papers. Akane shakes, I don't know why, she's usually the most confident, so it must be terrifying.

“She plans to create an area where the clubs are arguing with each other, and loners, are targeted mostly, to pretend to be the hero for aoi, as she's not in the council, but merely an asset.” Kuroko replies, resting her hand on akane, as she slowly panics.

Aoi flinches in disgust, and info ignores everything completely.

“She's also set osana to get you away from taro.” Info declares, and I blink in anger and shock.

That bastard.

“She knows if someone makes a move to him, you'll retaliate, so she knows of osana starts talking to him again, you'll snap, so your then the main focus, leaving her in the shadows, doing all of this.” Info elaborates and I don't care.

“Because I fucking would! Nobody has him, his mine!” I yell, standing up. “If she wants to play games, then let her! But I swear, if she dares to do something like that,  I'd be personally killing her!” I add, walking upstairs.

That's it, I was OK with helping others, I knew me and taro where a threat, but if she dares to try and take him away, well,  I'd be personally shoving her face in the furnace.

Aois p.o.v

I don't blame her.

At all.

Akane still panics, not surprising in the slightest. Info moves to the chair, and goes through the laptop, looking at whatever. I don't care, I want this done with.

“So what do we do?” I ask, standing up, feeling uncomfortable with the others.

Info stays silent, way more focused on the laptop, whilst akane loses it.

“I've fucking had it! I want her dead! Now! I'm sick and tired of her sick games!” Akane yells, crying with anger.

Kuroko jolts, obviously not used to this, which is actually funny. I don't blame her through, she has caused so much, just because she wants what she can't have.