part 5.2 - acting

??? P.o.v

Everyone is so easy to manipulate.

It too easy.

I pause, I know I'm being risky, and I know there is a chance to be spotted, and well, its a risk I'll take, after all, it would be no fun anyway.

I know I don't have anyone else at the moment to worry about, and I'll just wait.

Wait, the list. I know it has me on it, there's no denying it, but at the same time, megamis description of me, that gives me a idea.

Ayanos p.o.v

It's crazy.

How everyone goes back to normal.

Probably because they depend on the council too much.

I sigh, and sit on the bench beside osana and raibaru. I don't care if the think I'm eavesdropping, I'm not, and to be honest, I don't care about their pointless conversations.

What does concern me, was megamis pure fear. Whilst she was on the stage, I could tell straight away she was terrified. It's not because she was talking in front of the entire school, she'd be able to do that easily. It's that she knew, like the rest of us, that the culprit was in the crowd as well.

I lean forward, and rest my arms on my lap, ignoring everyone else. I know that everyone is a threat, even megami herself. I know its a bold accusation, but, its true. Just because I was one, and still am, doesn't mean I could tell straight away that someone is a yandere.

I don't move, or say anything. I noticed Shiromi hasn't come here yet, but I brush it off, seeming as she technically doesn't have to patrol here in the morning and break.

I pause, something nags me, something about well, everything. Since we found out tokuto was innocent, everything has been linking aoi to be the goal for them. I know she isn't the best person here, but neither is taro.

“Hey, you OK there?” Something asks. I know straight away who it is. I look up, finding a all to well known set of purple twin drills staring at me, worried.

Me and kokona have become friends, sort of? Either way, after I matchmaked them, she was so grateful. I didn't care to be honest, I was doing a request.

“Yeah, I'm fine, why are you here anyway?” I ask, confused as into why she isn't with the drama club. She sighs, and looks around. Something is nagging her, I can tell, I guess something is nagging everyone.

“I heard about tokuto.” She sighs, and I look away, knowing that everyone probably know. “And its not that it was a mistake, its just that they’re still around.” She adds, hesitant. I nod, fully understanding.

“Oh, and about me, kizuna and I got into a heated argument, about the usual, and well akane broke it up, but its not the way she usually does.” She pauses, and I look back, standing up. I gesture her to the opposite end of the courtyard, where nobody is.

She follows me, and we both get looked at by everyone. I don't care, and carry on, until we are out of earshot.

“Carry on.” I order, fully focused on her. She jolts, but nods anyway, looking around, her heightened awareness puts me on edge as well.

“She usually just stands there, asking politely. But when she intervened, she literally shoved me and kizuna away, her gaze going straight at us both, I swear she was more terrifying than the delinquents.” She whispers, still obviously shaken.

I pause, thinking this through. Akane would never do that, even if she was annoyed. Yet, I barely know her. I know she acts nice, and kind, but her true self is totally different.