part twenty three- shutdown

Ayanos p.o.v

What.

Why is the power out?

“What's happening?” Taro asks, scared. I don't reply, confused myself, I know it could be the storm, but I doubt it very much.

“I don't know” I reply, staying at whispering level, as we're in the library, because it chucking it out side.

He looks at everything, placing his book on the table, I'm not scared, but more confused. On the other hand, he's terrified.

“It's not the storm, its not that bad for it to knock the electric out.” I warn, grabbing his shoulders, over the table. He jolts, and looks at me, his fear to easily noticeable. Something hits me emotionally, seeing his distress, but I need to make sure he's safe, emotions later.

“How long until classes?” I ask, letting go, and glancing at the corridors, as other students are either panicking or staring at everything.

He pauses, and looks at his phone, for a split second, then looks back, still scared. “Around 15mins.” He reports and I nod, standing up. He looks at me, confused.

“Stay here, I'll be right back.” I say, walking from the table. He jumps and grabs my arm, turning me around, refusing.

“No. It's to dangerous, especially with a status like yours.” He warns, glancing at the armband. I sigh, and use my other arm to let him go.

“I need to, its my job.” I reply, sorting my sleeves out. I don't move, and he crosses his arms, looking away. I pause, hesitant, mainly as part of me doesn't want to leave, but I know I need to investigate the situation.

As long as I keep my position, he's safe from other students, and that's my main goal, so nobody dare take him.

As if on cue, hananko runs in, terrified, making me feel pure disgust, as she leaps against him, sobbing loudly.

“Hey, what's wrong?” He asks, looking down at her. I hold back the bile, as she carries on gripping his clothing, soaking it. If he wanted to have soaking wet clothes, he'd step outside.

“I saw the delinquents. I-in a c-class.” She starts, catching my focus instantly. Taro glances at me, concerned. He pauses, and hananko finally lets go.

She rubs her eyes, and sorts herself out. I remain on edge, and keep looking at the others outside.

“They, were a-attacking someone. I-i don't know who, b-but then that m-mean y-yandere w-went in.” She finshes, shaking violently. We both jolt at the sentence, and I pause.

“Go, I'll be here, with her.” Taro warns, hugging her, as she cries again. I nod, ignoring my emotions, and the threat in hand.

I run out the room, obviously getting looks of disgust and untrustworthiness, but I don't care, I know where it's happening.

“Hey watch it asshole!” Someone yells, I don't know who, and I ignore it. Besides, we have a student being assaulted, with the psycho who did this.

And I know exactly who it is.

Shiromi p.o.v

Too easy.

I smirk underneath the mask, putting the knife back. Senpai remains scared, and well, its not surprising, as the delinquents remain unconscious.

It was harder as they went on, and osaro was almost impossible, seeming as she had me against the floor at one point, threatening to break my arm.

I shrug it off, at least I was better off then them, as that knife was covered by their disgusting blood. I know I haven't killed them, and they won't die either, I'm not that stupid, that's why I took extra biology lessons, for purposes like this.