part twenty eight - death threat

Infos p.o.v

Remember.

Don't fall asleep on a desk.

Its bloody hurts afterwards.

I painfully sit up, cursing quietly, as I don't know who's actually awake, seeming as the power is still out.

I turn around, and faintly make out ayano and aoi talking to each other, well, I'm not surprised that their the first awake.

I sit up straight, the numb pain still hitting me, but I remain the same, not truly caring about it.

“So, what happened then?” I ask, catching them off guard. They stop there conversation, and I notice aois shoulder a deep red. My curiosity peaks, knowing it's a stab wound.

“Shiromi attacked a teacher and student, last night.” Ayano repiles, absolutely annoyed. I wouldn't blame her, and I'm not shocked, knowing anyone would take the chance.

“May I ask who?” I smirk, sorting my glasses out. Ayano sighs, and aoi walks away, leaning against the wall, crossing her arms, much like she does at the meeting room.

“Shiori risa from 2:2 and kaga, why?” Ayano repiles and something almost makes me laugh.

“Interesting, aois class teacher, and a club leader. “ I reply, confusing them both. Aoi glances my way, and I stand up, they don't know do they?

“Aoi has been moved, since the attacks, megami and the headmaster have decided to keep council members away from each other, and seeming as she was a former member, she counts. She had decided to send her to class 2:2.” I reply, elaborating for their tiny minds.

“Why is it interesting?” Ayano retorts, annoyed, like always. I pause, knowing she hasn't seen taro for a while, so I know she's on edge.

“Because its her ‘senpai’s’ teacher, and a club leader that isn't even any threat. He's never even spoken to aoi, so it's odd how she's trying to attack others that haven't even done anything.” I reply, walking to ayano, as the others wake.

I ignore them, my matters are on her sudden attack, on two people that haven't done anything.

“The teacher was on patrol, and went to the gardening club area. We don't know for certain what happened, but another found her tied and gagged.” Ayano sighs, looking away. So, she must have been a threat to her goal, which must have been kaga at the time being.

“Kaga hasn't spoken to me at school, but, as I was walking back home, he had starting yelling, because I shoved past him, and I don't know what was said, because I didn't care, but she must have seen it or something. “ aoi says, and that catches my attention.

“So she's stalking now. Ayano, when you did, what did you exactly do? As in was you behind him, or hiding around?” I ask, slightly confused.

Ayano jolts, but knew I was going to ask, because well, she's the only other person we can structure a schedule so to speak for her.

“I would just walk behind him, until he made it home, and then I'd go home.” She repiles, hesitant.

Aoi mumbles something, getting akanes attention. I know they hate each other right now, and I'd rather not have yet another fight in here.

“She wouldn't just walk behind, its not in her nature to do so. Either she's got bugs on aoi, or she walks pass, and circles around, hiding where needed.” I pause, finding this way too hard to figure out.

“She has walked pass me on many occasions. I've never really cared, or had second thoughts about it, I just assume she lived close by.” Aoi stands up straight, glancing at the doors. Ayano nods, and glances at akane and kuroko, who have disturbingly said quiet. Well, kuroko refuses and akane is probably trying not to just say a stupid remark.