part fifthteen - a rebellious group

Kurokos p.o.v

She should be here soon.

I stand, outside of the entrance to the main building. Ayano was hesitant, so I don't expect her to arrive straight away.

Aois warning, it was the tipping point. I knew when megami had declared that it was akane, it was a false, paranoid accusation.

Info - Chan has also confirmed it wasn't her. I'm still suspicious of why she could not have said anything else, yet, if I believe it is who I think it is, it would make sense.

Ayano suddenly comes bursting out, jumping as she finds me standing there, waiting.

“Are we ready?” She asks, and I shake my head, waiting for the perfect moment.

She stands there, confused, and I remain as is, until akane comes, with the evidence.

A few minutes pass, and she finally arrives, holding a folder or sorts. Ayano stands there, on edge. “Info has turned the cameras off, we have a three minute interval, so we'd better leave now.” She instructs, and I nod, turning to ayano. “Is your family still away?” I ask, and she nods.

“We need to go to your house.” I add, getting a sigh from her, but a reluctant nod anyway.

We make our way out of the school, keeping an eye on the surroundings, knowing if we are being followed, its the perfect time.

Akanes p.o.v

Let's just hope she's believes it.

….

I noticed aoi walk away, as I was  getting the folder from info, and it struck me straight away that she was kicked off. I felt sorry, as she was terrified, just like me and probably info. We all know who it is, and well, megami has given Shiromi the chance to jump on her.

We finally make it to her house, and she opens it, without hesitation. We all walk in, and the enormity of the place swamps me.

I know it's like nearly any other place, but, its the fact that she lives alone.

“Take a seat.” She offers, pointing to a pure white sofa, how does she keep this so neat?

I nod, and sit down, closer to the chair beside it. I place the folder on the table, and wait for the others to sit down.

Ayano makes her way to the chair, and kuroko sits next to me, like right next to me. I jolt slightly, not expecting her to be so close.

“So, why here?” Ayano asks, and I sit back, unsure myself. Kuroko sits formally, and looks around. “Because Shiromi knows where we all live, and she will have trouble coming in here without being spotted, unlike last time, we left first, so she hasn't had the time of making her way in here before.” She repiles, making ayano jolt, and hold her mask.

“wait, what!?” She yells, making me jolt. “How is it her!?” She adds, still shocked. Kuroko leans towards the folder, and opens it, revealing a set of DVDs of camera footage, and multiple photos.

“Shiromi has been a main suspect for a while, since the list was created, info had pulled me and akane over, after akane was falsely accused of being the yandere. She had choose us, because she would know aoi and you would go crazy and probably kill her, and she was threatened by her, that if she helped us, shiromi would leak her true business out.” Kuroko starts, shuffling around the contents.

“Shiromi had thought she wiped all the camera footage when she had hacked into them, but info was able to find it backed up, with a encrypted zip file. She had found the missing footage, from when she had actually attacked the students, which actually dates back to when you got taro, which confirms she had set you up.” She pauses, taking a disc out, and taking a laptop out as well?