part six - the true threats

Ayanos p.o.v

Well.

That was disgusting.

I still have the ball of vile in the back of my throat. I know aoi didn't like it either, seeming as her disgust was way to easy to spot.

I take my phone out, and text her, knowing she isn't going to like what happens next.

Ay - we have to carry on.

Aoi - seriously!? I can't act all the bloody time.

Ay - neither can I, but, I have to stay away from taro, and make out I need to be near you, constantly.

Aoi - what about taro, isn't he going to get suspicious or something?

Ay - I already told him this earlier, he agreed, fully understanding.

Aoi - so, how often do I have to pretend?

Ay - if we accidentally go pass eachother, or something ‘happens’ and pull each other away, to a secluded area.

Aoi - brilliant.

Ay - its the only way, I know it.

Aoi - whatever, I'm only doing this because I want to personally punch this person in the face.

Ay - your not the only one.

I place my phone back into my pocket, and make my way to the info room.

I make sure I don't go near her, so we don't have to pretend. I hate this so much, I just wanted taro, and get out of this school, but no, why would that happen?

I goes towards the corridor where the info room is, and I can see megami straight away, well, when you've got the student council blazer, and long white hair, it definitely won't stick out.

I walk there, I notice no other students are around, but I shrug it off, as she sees me.

“You've arrived.” She says, catching me off guard, “yes? What, you thought I wouldn't?” I retort, and she snickers. “No, its just a little birdie told me about your little one on one time, in the announcement room.” She repiles, knowing it was a act.

I turn and look away, making out I'm shocked.

The door opens, and we both pause, but enter anyway. I don't hesitate and get in, so I can get rid of my stupid lovesick schoolgirl act.

“I had asked you to come here, because I had asked info - Chan to create a list, a list of possible yanderes within this school.” Megami begins, her voice back to normal. I nod, as info turns around, sitting onto her chair, looking like a evil character from some cliché film or something.

I sigh, and look around, finding that is place is a mess. I hide my disgust about this room, and look back at info, “come here.” She orders, her voice still brutally cold. I don't bother pausing and walk through the mess to the screens, leaning down.

I look at the list, and ponder.

“So, who is more likely?” Megami asks, from the back of the room, impatient. I pause, scrolling through what I know about them in my mind.

“Hananko, akane, horuda, Shiromi, and myself.” I reply holding my chin, thinking it through. Info smirks, and I walk back to the doorway, where megami stands looking at me.

“Hananko would be yandere, if someone took taro away, so she wouldn't be a risk. Horuda is a possibility, seeming as she has a possible tendency to snap if pushed the wrong way, akane is a higher chance, as her behaviour has suddenly changed since the announcement, her true personality is the opposite of how she usually acts, so I suspect she's our main priority. Shiromi on the other hand, I'm not sure, she does have good technology skills, but, if we suspect that aoi is their senpai, that would take her off, as a yandere wouldn't dare threaten, insult, or assault their senpai, unless they want to brainwash them.” I conclude, getting megamis full attention.

“What to you mean, about akane?” She asks, knowing info is probably back on her computers.

“Kokona had told me that she and kizuna had a argument, and akane had resolved it by shoving them out the way, and firstly she had her eyes open, and secondly she snapped at a fellow occult member.” I repeat, which is getting pretty annoying.

“I know she opens her eyes rarely, and only when shes pushed by certain situations. “ megami mumbles, thinking. I nod, and look around for a split second.

“Thats why me and aoi are pretending to care for each other, so we can observe others behaviour. This mustn't be told too the others, even kuroko, nobody else, except us two and info - Chan must know about this.” I add, and she nods, still in thought.

“Ok, when the meeting comes, I will say that there isn't any new developments in this case.” She repiles, and looks at the time. “We should get going, lunch is almost over.” She suggests, and I nod.

We turn to info, how confirms its safe to leave, so we do, closing the door quickly. “Make sure nobody suspects.” I warn, and she nods, walking away, proud, and full of confidence.

“Hey.” Someone says, startling me. I turn around, to find aoi standing there, with her usual sarcastic smile. I sigh, and roll my eyes, knowing I'm going to have to play along. I put my best smile on, and look back. “What brings you here?” I ask, sweetly. I cringe, and she laughs, fake obviously.

“You dummy.” She repiles, her annoyed stance makes me pause, I gesture that shes breaking the act. She jolts, and looks around, making sure nobody is around.

She suddenly hugs me, and I have no choice but to hug back. “Let's go to class shall we?” She chuckles, letting go. I nod, and walk in front of her, knowing she'd be the territorial type when it comes to relationships, just like me.

Megamis p.o.v

So.

They are a possible threat.

I groan, as I make my way to class. Like always I ignore everyone, and remain as my normal posture.

The meeting is going to be interesting.