part 7.2 - lies?

Shiromi p.o.v

I know I'm being followed.

I walk up to were the gardening club is, and walk to the entrance, like usual. They do notice me, but I ignore them, seeming as I get to leave after this out of the blue patrol.

I know megami did it on purpose, and I know akane is following me.

I walk away, and find someone looking at me, from the washrooms. I pause, smirking, knowing that they're akane, with the black and red outfit on, and no knife.

“I think your mistaking my route for yours.” I say, not even fazed by her standing there. I know shes lost it, her constant twitching tells me enough.

“Oh, no, deary, I didn't, but I think you may have forgotten one thing.” She responds, walking up to me. I stand as is, knowing the others are coming, its no doubt, I'm literally underneath infos room.

“Oh? Please do tell.” I smirk, as she looms over me. I know I'm no tall person, but, a little bit of fear crawls up my spine, as her fiery eyes stare straight at me.

“You threatened aoi didn't you?” She warns and I smirk, leaning back a little.

“Maybe, maybe not, how would you know?” I reply, making her jolt back in surprise. I chuckle, as I hear footsteps echo behind me.

Akane looks up, her face becomes one of pure fear, as the others come.

She looks back at me, and panics. “Y-you-” she stutters, and I laugh, “w-what?” I joke, moving out the way, as aoi tackles her down.

Kuroko stands there, looking around, and ayano rushes towards me, making sure I'm OK. I nod, and look at aoi and akane.

They start to wrestle each other, as akane frantically tries to make aoi let go. Aoi on the other hand, seems to be holding herself back.

“Why isn't she wearing the mask?” Ayano asks, and I shrug, “maybe because we knew we where onto her, she slipped up.” I suggest, and she nods.

“Its not me!” Akane yells, and aoi falters for a second. Kuroko turns around, and looks at the situation. Aoi keeps her hold on akane, as she settles down.

“If its not, who is it then?” She asks, and I watch, truly interested in who she will say it is.

“If it was me, why would I attack you?” She pants, as she slowly loses her energy. Aoi blinks in confusion, and loosens. “She has a point.” I say, looking at the others. They nod, and pause.

“Who is it th-” aoi stops herself, as she sees akane unconscious on the floor. Ayano rushes over, and checks over.

“Shes been tranquillised. Before the meeting.” She reports, pointing to her neck. Me and kuroko walk over, and see a small pinprick puncture in her neck. Aoi gets up, and curses, getting a look from kuroko.

“Brilliant, so now who is it?” She asks, and we all pause.

“Well, by the looks of it, we have two suspects left.” She repiles, leaving me in the dark.

The others pause, and get up. I hesitate, unsure about their sudden change.

Well, I do know.