part ten - the truth

Infos p.o.v

Idiots.

The lot of them.

I know I'm not paranoid, I know what I saw.

It wasn't akane, or tokuto, it never was. The one it was, was someone who has been by their side through it all.

They never showed any attachments to aoi, on purpose. They never acted different, they lied through the entire situation.

They attacked those students, they hacked the cameras, listened to their conversations, lead them down false tracks, planted evidence.

They never saw me walking to the council room, they were in the room, pretending like nothing ever happened.

They were so confident, and manipulative. They had all of us fooled, and they know this, afterall..

What use is a treasurer who didn't know everything?

??? P.o.v

Hmm.

Something has come to light.

Something, interesting.

So, info, you figured it out, clever. I know planting that virus would have faltered everything, and I know she would have figured it out.

I stand on the opposite side of the room. I know she may stay at night in this school, I expected that.

I have already sorted ayano out, and well, I would love to pay a little time with you, after all, nobody will know, seeming as your connection has been cut off.

I adjust my gloves, I have my mask on yes, but it won't be for long, after all, she's clever and well won't be fooled.

I walk to the door, and push it open.

“So, you've finally come.”

Infos p.o.v

I know she was coming.

It's predictable.

I turn around, and stand there, looking straight at her, the mask obviously on. I see the knife, and I don't care, clever through, being ceramic.

“Why hello there, computer Chan, pretty nice in here isn't it?” She says, looking around. I grimace at the name, just because she knows how I work, doesn't mean I'm one of her stupid council members.

“Let me guess, you think I'm here to kill you?” They ask, looking at me. I laugh, and cross my arms, knowing how they work.

“No, but your probably going to torture me, aren't you?” I retort. They pause, twitching a little.

“Oh no,no,no, I wouldn't dare contaminate this blade with your filthy blood.” They reply, doing their usual stance, with her arms behind her head.

“Can I take this mask off? It's really stuffy here, you need to know how to open a window.” They joke, and I stay as is, emotionless.

She shrugs and takes it off anyway. I'm not surprised in the slightest, I know who it is, even without their scarf on.

“Clever really, I admire you work, having a mask that covers your hair, and eyes,” I say, slyly.

“Well, that's what I get, when I'm so unique.” She boasts, getting a look of disgust from me.

“Your disgusting that's what you are, why would aoi ever care about you?” I ask, knowing that would definitely hit a spot.