part sixteen - broken

Aois p.o.v

Maybe I shouldn't have.

No, I was doing it for everyone else.

I walk home, and hide away from everyone. Nobody needs to know, only me.

I close my bedroom door behind me, and cry.

I don't care anymore, the council, the school, shiromi, nobody.

I know I don't usually cry, but, I am human, and I have more than two bloody emotions.

For whatever feels like hours, a ping arrives on my computer screen.

I get up, scared. I know I'm being stalked, its obvious. Why can't I be left alone, I preferred it that way.

I go over, and find it actually being info? In a group chat, with kuroko, akane and ayano? They would never talk like this, unless it was serious.

I hesitate, I know Shiromi is good with computers, one of the best I know actually.

I - this is unreachable, don't worry, it will lock down if someone tries to enter.

I still hesitate, seeming as that's what she thought with her own system, until a virus was planted.

Aoi - so why does this exist?

I - because we are the only ones who know who it is. Nobody else must know, as she may be doing this on purpose.

Ay - what do you mean?

I - I've been looking through her camera footage, and found the fact she knows she's made a mistake, so she may do this on purpose, to create a idea that aoi is not to be messes with, and the council are the ones who's caused this.

Ay - but, she's in the council.

I - I know, but remember, aoi has been kicked out, after the uproar at the meeting.

Aoi - so what do I do? She knows I'll be alone, and bullied.

I -  …. I have a idea.

Ay - brilliant.

I - akane could stay with her, as the gardening members are known to be extremely careful and kind.

Ak - but wouldn't she find it suspicious?

K - I don't believe so, remember, Shiromi is merely hurting those who threaten aoi, and you won't be, she will be annoyed however.

Ay - so, if akane stays with her, what would happen?

I - by remembering the way she acted when you and aoi were pretending to like each other, she had planted the footage on hananko, however, akane and aoi don't have anyone, that she may know about.

Ak - she knows about kuroko. When she attacked me, she threatened to torture her, until I did what she wants.

K - what was it?

Ak - to ask for supplies from info, she would pay, and I'll be ordering, seeming as I has connection with her.

I - so, she wants to use my services still?

Ay - you could always go along with it, she may have suspicion that we know, however, if akane goes along with it, she may believe that she doesn't have the intention of stopping her.

I - interesting….

Aoi - what about the other students? They aren't going to be happy, and well, when it reaches the bullies..