part 3.2 - new messages

Ayanos p.o.v

Megamis on to us.

I know it.

I wait until I know nobody is near us, and I stop aoi, making her question my behaviour. “It's megami, she knows something's wrong.” I warn, catching her off guard, her shock shows onto her face, but disappears just as quick.

“Great, so now what?” She asks, scanning the area, and finding nobody near. I pause, and do the same, noticing kuroko making her way down the corridor, detouring in rooms.

“Don't talk about it in person, I'll text you, and maybe learn how to act.” I say, smirking slightly. She huffs and takes her phone out. “Fine, give me your number, and I'll act so well, I'll be better than kizuna and hell, I'll become the drama club leader, and you won't even know it.” She retorts, and I laugh, taking my phone out as well.

My phone buzzes to  confirm I have her number, and I walk away, before people start questioning we are both there.

??? P.o.v

What is she doing?

Ayano has taro.

I pause, pocketing my phone. I need to think, who would be most likely to do what I do?

I hold the mask in front of me, making sure nobody is around. A mask, the drama club, bingo.

I smirk, and walk around, with students completely unfazed by me walking pass them.

Megamis p.o.v

I sit down, beside itachi, who has his gym uniform on still, showing his leg in a cast, and his cheek sewn up.

“So you care to tell?” I ask, knowing he hates the fact he basically got taken down by a girl. He sighs, and carries on looking at the wall, just making my patience wear thinner by the second.

“Fine. Just pre warning you, this isn't useful at all.” He retorts, his voice deeper than usual, showing his anger.

I say nothing, and sit there, waiting patiently.

“I was about to leave the washrooms, but a stranger stopped me. They wore a mask, probably from the drama club, and tackled me down, after catching me off guard. They weren't strong, but agile enough to wind me, and stab my leg. They said I was paying back the threat of their senpais face.” He replies, getting up, and limping away.

I lean forward, knowing it wasn't that useful, except, they don't care about basic boundaries. “Disgusting.” I mumble, and walk out, as the Bell goes yet again. I don't say anything, and wrap everything we have, which is very little, and try to figure out what they are actually doing.

Infos p.o.v.

So now even the council are split.

Interesting.

I finish talking to that stupid unknown client, I would stop talking to them, but they pay back dearly, and well, I shouldn't say no, they don't even ask for much, at all.

I get a notification from ayano, peaking my curiosity. She's barely spoke to me since she got taro, its annoying, seeming as she was my main source.

A - need a favour.

I - oh? What about payment?

A - I'll do it afterwards.

I - … so pray tell, I'm curious.