part eight - senpai

??? P.o.v

For akanes sake.

I was so close.

I sit on my bed, and sigh. I know I've messed up, again. And now they have two suspects left.

I don't know what to do anymore. I could stop, to make out they have the culprit, or I need solid proof its someone else.

I get up, and go to my computer. I've stopped contacting info - Chan, and well, I'm grateful, as she was way to close to finding my location.

I pause, and look at the last suspect, I know exactly what to do.

LE TIMEU SKIPU

Megamis p.o.v

We all sit there, in the infirmary, waiting for akane to finally wake up.

Ayano keeps pacing back and forth, and aoi sits there, tapping her foot onto the ground, whilst kuroko talks to the nurse. I did ask shiromi to stay, but she insisted on doing her patrol, so I've asked info - Chan to keep a eye on her.

“Its her.” Ayano blurts, getting everyone's attention. I look up, and blink in confusion.

“What?” I ask, as kuroko comes back in, standing there. Ayano pauses, and looks at akane.

“It's not horuda, she has no correlation between the cameras or assaults, so that leaves one suspect. “ she sighs, and aoi jolts, looking up.

I stay as is, trying to comprehend what she's saying. “But, at the same time, it still could be akane. I don't know anymore. She could have easily fooled us, and  pretended to be tranquillised by the yandere, or she could have actually been assulted.” She elaborates and aoi pauses.

“Why would she? She did attack me, and its confirmed I'm their goal.” Aoi pauses, hating that entire sentence.

Ayano nods, and I remain quiet. “She could have done it so she could say its someone else. She would have framed it on another suspect. It is possible, so she could get closer to our trust. I have a feeling they are planning on kidnapping you.” She warns, her voice cold.

I jump, and look at aoi, who stops entirely. “It's confirmed that they are either akane or shiromi, either way, they are in the council.” Ayano sighs, looking at akane.

“How would we know if she's lying or not?” Kuroko asks, and ayano pauses. “She'd say that she couldn't see who the culprit was, and they attacked her in the dark.” Ayano states, and we nod, except aoi, who remains still.

“Why would it be shiromi, she bloody hates me, its clear that she does.” Aoi asks, her voice broken, and scared, which nobody has ever heard her like that before.

I hesitate, but I know she has a point, its true, since she joined the council, Shiromi has always joked about her, and insulted her, constantly.

“I'm not sure, remember this person is extremely manipulative.” Ayano replies.

??? P.o.v

God sake.

Why does she need to be with everyone else?

I sit there, looking through the camera, I make sure it isn't hacked, and I am really tempted to kill everyone in there.

She's always near somebody, its annoying, worse than that pathetic attempt to act. What part of she's mine doesn't anyone get?

I know they know who I am, but, I know akane is going to slip up, seeming as I did actually tackle her like ayano explained. If they believed that, then I can plant more false evidence.