part eleven - science experiment

Shiromi p.o.v

Well.

That was interesting.

I know I laced myself with nausea induced medicine, but hell, I didn't know it would happen so quickly, let alone make her fall unconscious.

Megami and ayano rush over, and I hold myself back. I know not to show anything, and well, that was fun.

I got to mess around, and kiss her, finally. Not as good as I wanted, but I know she had her suspicions, and well, either way, I know she was going to be horrified, either way.

Now, all I've got to do, is manipulate that little brain of hers, to understand what they've done, not me.

Ayanos p.o.v

What the hell?

Nauseated medicine?

I pause, pacing back and forth, whilst the others stay beside her, for protection purposes.

How did they get their hands on that? And secondly, how did that make her take it?

I've tried to contact info, but she isn't answering, and I know they have something to do with it, like always, I guess I'll have to  collar her later.

I can't believe that this stupid situation is my main concern right now. I need to see taro at some point today, or I'm going to lose it, properly.

Kuroko stands there, not shifting her sight away from aoi, and megami paves back and forth. I stand there, whilst shiromi leans against the window.

She collapsed after she let go of shiromi. I pause, glancing at her. She looks back, and smirks, putting me on edge.

It can't be? Can it? Akane had all the traits, evidence, everything, she was them. Yeah, Shiromi hates aoi, with a a passion, she's never actually exhibited any attraction to her, whatsoever.

“Ayano, Shiromi, may you do everyone's patrols, me and kuroko will stay behind.” Megami orders, and I nod, annoyed. I just want one normal day, that's it one.

I walk out, after shiromi, I have my doubts, but, at the same time, she can be them, afterall, she is deceptive.

Megamis p.o.v

Ok.

Two are gone.

Leaving me and kuroko.

I stop pacing, and glance around, finding no cameras in here, at least, I'm not sure about listening bugs however.

I decide to take the risk, after all, I know what I saw.

“It wasn't akane.” I say, catching kurokos attention instantly. I pause, and look around, still slightly uncertain if it is actually true.

“When aoi had tackled shiromi, you and ayano were out of the sight, to see what happened before she let go.” I begin, pausing.

“I saw shiromi whisper something, and kiss her.” I sigh, crossing my arms, in thought.

Kuroko doesn't say anything, or show any change at all. I wait, knowing she's thinking it through.

“So, it was never akane?” She asks, and I nod, as the pieces fall into place, giving this new evidence.

“Yes, akane wouldn't have been able to attack tsubaki, her route never is outside, she hasn't got technology skills to hack into cameras, or plant viruses. She's strong as the martial arts members, so itachi wouldn't have said they were weak. They used a short grey wig, to confuse us, they had this planned. “ I pause, as everything sinks in.