part twenty six - curfew

Shiromi p.o.v

Fuck curfew.

I have more important things to do.

I pause, at the hill. I know I'm meant to be inside, but I needed somewhere to think, even if it's raining, and the wind is howling around me. I need to think.

So, we're stuck, for about day. The power is out, and there's no way to reach the outside, perfect, as that means there's no way for the outside to reach us.

I glance at the washrooms, as torches wave around, a night patrol. Interesting. I pause and wander over, having the black uniform on instead.

I was planning on just going through my list, but this has made things a little more interesting.

I rush and hide behind the male washrooms, having seen how pathetic they are at looking at everything, seriously these are teachers!

The wear black coats, so probably trying to blend in. That's not going to work, as their height alone tell me it's teachers. I look around, and find two outside, going around the pathway.

So there's a chance I'll be spotted if I stick to routes, good, so I won't.

I glance at the delinquents area, and find a opportunity to run to the gardening area. As one turns around, I quickly bolt to the area, making sure I make next no sound.

I glance around and smirk, finding the place empty. Good. I walk into the gardening area, and walk to the shed. I hate flowers, at the best of times, so I do regret walking outside.

I take the lockpick out, that akane got for me. I admit, I'm slightly confused about why they refuse her to get things, I am aware they have noticed it's for me, but that's none of my concern right now.

Good thing I sorted loose ends early, having everything on puppeteers strings.

I open the shed, and close it behind me. I needed somewhere dry to check my list over.

I take my phone out, and go to the list.

So, next, is kaga kusha, odd, why is half the science club on here? I can't remember to be honest, but, I know I have in there for a reason.

I pause, and open the shed door, finding a teacher walking into the area. Shit.

I know there going to look in here, and the door doesn't swing inwards. I pause, remaining calm, and focusing on the faint footsteps, through the rain.

I put the mask on, and my gloves, holding the knife, ready. I'm going to get out of here, and make her pay for  faltering my mission.

The footsteps get closer, and the light shines underneath the door, through a small crack. Almost there, hurry up.

It opens, and I take no time, launching the knife into her leg. She screams but I  muffle it, as her shock takes over. I don't hesitate and  shove rope into her mouth, that was in the shed.

I get up, and run, the rain hitting me hard. I need to get away from her, before nobody else sees.

I run to the entrance, knowing the other one is close to the area.

I run in, and remember where he will be. In one of the classes. I slow down, knowing I'll have to be sneakier than that. Nobody will know for a short time, so maybe I should pause, and pretend I'm asleep.

Yeah.

I walk to my class, finding the door already open.

The tables and chairs are stacked up by the window, and teachers area. The students are all in lines, to the seating plan, so mine isn't to hard to get too.