alternate ending 3

A/n - I'm back!!!!

Ok, I started to get motivated again, and this came to mind

Warning - this one is pretty gorey and graphic

??? P.o.v

She doesn't deserve her.

Why would she even-

Ugh!

I've had it!

Time to finally make my move.

I walk down the stairs, knowing where everyone is, afterall, I've been planning the beginning.

I know senpai, my senpai, is busy getting megami ready, but that's not what I'm after, I'm after her little goal, the wrong person, and I don't care if she hates me...

She's mine.

No matter what.

Aois p.o.v

Ok.

So now what.

"Something isn't right, call it a feeling." Ayano warns, about to leave, as taro hesitantly stands by the gate, glancing around, like a hitman is after him or something.

I sigh, knowing everyone is on edge, and I'm not saying I'm not, its just, we have to collect ourselves, and understand we have to stop this.

Hell, that's me saying that.

"Go home, she's obviously making sure she's got megami, your not on her list if high threats, trust me." I reply, trying to sound sincere, but failing miserably, like always.

Ayano looks at taro, who remains haveing a internal panic attack,  she sorts her mask out, and looks behind me, as the last few students make their way home, mainly because the teachers dismissed them.

Ayano nods, and grabs taro, shoving him to basically say let's go.

He doesn't hesitate, and practically runs, just as somone taps my shoulder. I jolt, and know this isn't good, call it a instinct, from the amount of times she's tapped my shoulder, and knocked me out.

"You can either follow me, or I'll take you myself." They warn, and I hesitate, having the feeling it's not her.

Their voice is muffled, yet sounds more emotionless, and sly than hers, even if it's muffled.

"Why would I do that? I don't take orders from people who don't even show their face." I taunt, and swiftly turn around, and freeze.

They look the exact same, with the mask and uniform. Like a copycat of the copycat. A admirer? I don't know, but I don't like it.

They tilt their head slightly, and chuckle, looking at me, I know it.

I stand my ground, as I remain taller and obviously far better than them, as they are same body type as shiromi, just confusing me more.

"Who are you, and why do you want me?" I ask, keeping the monotone so I don't suggest my encroaching fear, as it rides up my spine.

They say nothing, and remain still. Usually Shiromi would either  knock me out, or say something sickening, so this isn't her, in the slightest.

"Care to actually answer!" I yell, and they laugh, and remain muted, like it's hilarious or something. It's not, and I'm alone, with no help anywhere.

Speaking of, why have no teachers come out? Usually they look everywhere, and yet, none.

I glance back at the masked stranger, and they pick up on it, crossing their arms, as a phone hangs from one, peaking my curiosity.