alternate ending two

A/n - this is a joke version leave me alone, I was bored.

Shiromi p.o.v

Come on!

How much do I have to do!

I sigh in frustration, as megami acts like a absolute idiot, unable to find akane.

I thought mindslaves can track their targets and find them on their own, I guess I was extremely wrong.

I walk over to her, and grab her shoulder, pushing her back.

"Who is your objective?" I ask, looking at her souless eyes. She doesn't respond, and I almost kill her myself, like seriously, she's useless.

"Who is your objective?" I ask again, and she still remains slient, just as akane legs it from the sakura to the gymnasium, with kuroko no doubt.

Megami suddenly jolts, and laughs her head off, making me sigh.

"I forgot my line again." She laughs, and I smirk, almost laughing myself.

3rd person p.o.v

"Seriously!" Kizuna yells, and walks over to megami, mumbling something indecipherable.

Shiromi laughs, and watches as the photography club stop the recording.

"It's literally 'akane toriyasu'! How hard is that!?" Kizuna yells, throwing her arms in the air. The others make their way over, info talking to akane, as aoi throws her head back, annoyed.

Megami sighs and shrugs, as Shiromi walks to ayano, as taro tries to calm kizuna down.

"No! Pathetic! This should be a masterpiece! It is a masterpiece! But I'm stuck with students that aren't even actors!" Kizuna dramatically sighs, and taro gives up, not seeing the point anymore.

Ayano glances at kizuna, holding herself back, knowing that it's merely a school project, definitely not like what she had planned.

"That's the seventh mistake now, I'm this close to just giving up." Aoi warns, ignoring kizuna's dramatic breakdown.

"Their only human, not machines." Taro sighs, knowing somone is going to snap.

Aoi mumbles something, whilst info leans over the gardening club area.

"Taro is correct, we can't be perfect." Kuroko adds, and akane smiles sweetly, hoping she doesn't have to stop anything, not liking violence, in the slightest.

Shiromi wanders over to aoi, who acts like she doesn't even exist, knowing they already know their a thing.

"You know,  I'd admit, even though we aren't good, the act we've done is pretty well done." Ayano says, and aoi laughs, finding it hilarious.

"Why of course! It's because if my brilliant director skills!" Kizuna snaps out of her breakdown, to take a hold of the spotlight, making megami roll her eyes, and crossing her arms.

"My question is, why make us do a play about a yandere? Especially with the council? Megami hates ayano with a passion, and yet here she is, acting like she's mindslaved." Info asks, not even paying attention to the situation.

Kizuna gets shocked, and most likely annoyed, by the question, like somone just insulted her on a deep level.

"Because! A tale about a lover being drove to murder is fabulous darling! The tale of two lovers, not knowing their feelings are connected! One being drove to madness, whilst a unlikely group of students become a group in a fractured school! And of course, with me as the director, its a award winning piece!" Kizuna does a bow, after the speech, making info shrug, and start typing on her phone, not seeing the point in anything.

Ayano sighs, and watches megami, as she remains on alert, and kuroko and akane are to busy talking to the photography club to even care.

"Yeah. It's all great and all, but since when do you think that you choose us? I actually feel bad when I had to pretend to attack aoi, you know that?" Shiromi asks, genuinely upset, which is odd, and shocks everyone.

Aoi stands there, confused, like the shiromi she knows just disappeared. Kizuna tuts, and waves her emotions away, turning to the cameras, to start on them.

Ayano pauses, and taro whispers something to her, whilst megami watches info, who's off in her own world.

Aoi hesitates, unsure of what to do. Emotions aren't ever her strong point, so this is completely new.

She knows, like everyone else, that this was a whole school project, and they were selected for the main roles. They had dismissed the idea of a plague causing chaos, and demons them to have a utopian society.

She looks at shiromi, who's looking at the sakura, like nothing else matters. Aoi sighs, and notices ayano look her way, and signal to walk over there, to talk.

"Hey, you care to follow me?" Aoi asks, grabbing shiromis shoulder, taking her off guard quickly, and jump.

She nods, and instantly grabs her arm, making megami smirk slightly.

Aoi ignores it, and walks towards the hill, or more behind it, so nobody sees them.

Shiromi doesn't hesitate, and refuses to let go, as they make it underneath the balcony, the sun fading away slightly.

"You seem genuinely sad, you care to tell why? Remember, this isn't my forte." Aoi warns, and shiromi looks at the ground, thinking.

"I understand its just acting, and I know none of its real. Yet, when there was parts of I had to attack other people, or kill them, I actually was hurt, especially when I had to attack akane, she's a great friend, and watching her face become pure fear, as I pretended to stab her, it- " Shiromi pauses, about to cry, and aoi stands there.

She has no idea of what to do, and personally wouldn't care, or do anything, knowing emotions aren't the most important thing.

"And when I had attacked you, in the shed, the infirmary, everywhere, it hurt even more. Nightmares would crop up, of where it wasn't a play, and was real, the way you just, died, on the floor, my knife in my hand-" Shiromi stops, breaking down, and aoi jolts, hugging her.

It's the only thing she thinks is right. Nobody ever actually taught her how to care, let alone to someone else.

"Hey, I don't know really what to say, but remember, your not actually yandere, or psycho, your a weird, crazy short person, who jumped on the chance to be the main antagonist." Aoi repiles, getting a small laugh out of her, as she grips her blazer harder.

Aoi glances at their surroundings, and knows nobody is around, because she'd probably punch them in the face.

"So, where's the tough little tiger I know?" She adds, letting go, and gets a tug to not move.

She doesn't, and stays as is.

"Here, just, needs some time." She mumbles, and aoi sighs, knowing she's not getting out of this one.

"Fine, but hurry up, my legs hurt."

ENDU.

A/n - idk to be honest, I was thinking this situation up and thought hell, why not?