part two - a new member

“What! Are you fucking crazy!?” Aoi yells, standing up straight. “Language.” Kuroko says, her voice clipped and cold. Akane waves her hands in a calm down manner, and shiromi remains quiet, like she has for a good amount of time now.

“Why?” I reply, calm, although I'm seething with anger. Info sorts her glasses out, and they showcase her crimson eyes against mine.

“Because she will be more useful than you think, especially with this little problem.” She repiles and I hesitate, thinking it through.

“Why would we? She hates megami, and the rest of us! She's probably the most prominent suspect we have!” Aoi yells, and I pause, knowing she has a point.

“However, she went home earlier, she isn't in a club, so she left, concluding that idea.” Kuroko repiles, leaning slightly. Akane sighs, and pours tea out for herself. I remain thinking, waiting for someone else to say anything.

“Well then, computer Chan, any ideas?” Shiromi smirks,  Info ignores her, and keeps her gaze on me. I sigh, and lean back, looking at the floor beside me.

“I'll let her in, as long as we keep in contact.” I reply, and info nods, walking out the room.

“Seriously! Are we just going to let anyone in! What next the delinquents!?” Aoi yells, walking out the room, pissed. I shrug it off, and look at the others.

“I have been notified that tsubaki has asked megami to go to the infirmary.” Kuroko states, pocketing her phone. I sigh and get up, sorting my uniform out. “You are all dismissed, I'll contact ayano later.” I instruct, and they all nod, leaving the room.

I pause, my hand on the table, as I look at the notes again. “What am I doing?” I ask. I just let ayano in, and made a deal with info - Chan. I know what I'm doing, I'm stopping another yandere, and this time I will stop them.

??? P.o.v

Interesting.

Very interesting.

I noticed info - Chan walking out her room, to the student council. She’d never do that, well, neither would megami contact her. Their passwords really need to be updated.

I walk to the info room, and enter, disabling the cameras to create a loop for 30 seconds. I rush in, and place her phone back down.

And as if nothing happened, I leave, walking down the corridor.

Megamis p.o.v

I sigh, as I make it to the infirmary, finding tsubaki sitting down, on a bed, with the substitute nurse. She jolts at the sight of me, and I expected it.

“I heard you asked for me?” I ask, remaining still. She pauses, but nods anyway, her arm in a bandage. I turn to the nurse, who nearly falls over, dropped a roll of bandage onto the floor.

I sigh, and walk over to tsubaki, who hesitates. “It's fine, you don't need to be formal, just tell me what happened.” I say, trying to keep her calm.

“I was walking to the club area, and someone pulled me over, near the washrooms. I didn't know what was happening, until I saw them. They wore a uniform like yours, but black instead, their face was covered by a mask of some sort, like a cat, with red markings, I couldn't see their eyes, but they could see me. They had short grey hair, and weren’t that strong or tall, but somehow kept a grip on me, they wore gloves, and held a knife.” She pauses, and I don't blame her in the slightest.

“They said I had threatened their senpais reputation, to which I had no idea what they were talking about. Then they stabbed me, and threw me in front of kizuna, and you know the rest.” She finshes and I nod.

“Thank you, that helps a lot, get better soon.” I offer, unsure of what to actually say. She nods and I walk out of the room, so I can finally go home.

Ayanos p.o.v

I sit there.

I don't know what to do.

It's been nine weeks since I got taro, and it still confuses me as into why he asked me out, he barely knew me.

A buzz from my phone makes me jolt and pick it up. I hold back a gasp, as its from megami saikou. I pause, unsure of how she even has my number.

M - this is megami saikou, I need to speak to you, urgently.

A - why? To kill me? I haven't done anything.

M - I'm not going to, I need you help, so I'm enrolling you in the council.

A - … why?

M - because we have another yandere in the school, and info - chan advised me to.

A - why would I help?

M - because this one hasn't got rivals, it will attack anyone who threatens their senpai, and we don't know who they are or their senpai is.

A - carry on..

M - I need someone who thinks like a yandere, they are more of a threat than you were.

A - I was your only choice? Funny.

M - no time for petty insults, this is for everyone's sake, even yours.

A - …

A - fine. What do you want me to do?

M - I'll send you the uniform, now, it will arrive tomorrow morning, come to school a hour earlier, and meet us in the council room.

A - fine.

I turn my phone off, just as my mother comes upstairs. She opens the door, and smiles.

“So, how is taro?” She asks, like aways, keeping it cryptic just is case my dad comes in. “He's fine.” I reply. We both know what we actually meant.

“Ok deary, a package has arrived, also, its from megami saikou.” She adds, her voice dropping slightly, still hating her since she threatened to kill me.

I nod and she walks out the room, letting me lay down onto my bed, and finally falling asleep.