part thirty - mindslaved

Aois p.o.v

No.

I want this to end.

I don't care about the stupid repercussions.

I pace around the room, whilst the rest continue talking. How can they be so bloody calm! There's a psycho, hell bent on anything!

“So, how about stop having your mother's meeting! And actually come on!” I yell, snapping them out of it.

Info shrugs, and goes to the monitors, like nothing happened. Ayano hesitates, whilst kuroko stands there, staring at nothing. Akane leans over on the wall, after having punched it a few times, her fist still bleeding.

I wouldn't blame her, not in the slightest.

“Go to taro, before you snap.” I suggest, peaking ayanos attention. She obviously wants to, I can tell, easily.

“But-” I cut her off, “I said, go!” I yell, making her jump, annoyed, yet worried. I don't care, my patience is gone.

She pauses, but looks away, adjusting the mask she still has on. What's the point of even wearing that?

Then again..

I stroke my eyepatch, memories fade into view…

No.

I shake them off, and glance at the door closest to me, maybe we should all leave.

“Let's go.” I order, staring at everyone else. Nobody answers, like I expected, but their all idiots anyway.

“She's right, its to dangerous to stay here.” Ayano suggests, trying to stay calm, but it's obvious she wants to make sure taro is OK, afterall, that's the only person she cares about.

Ayanos p.o.v

Thanks info.

Now how do we stop her?

We all walk out, and pause, as other students wander around, mainly talking to each other, probably about the attacks, and to be completely honest, I don't care.

I need to find taro, everyone is at danger now.

Aoi walks away, not caring at all for the possibility that shiromi will jump out, whilst megami stabs someone to death.

I glance at akane and kuroko, worried.

“Hey. I need to warn you guys, and aoi mustn't know.” I stop them, and they turn around, kuroko the same formal way, although akane seems mixed, between fear, anger, and sadness.

“She's on the loose, and has megami behind her. She's planning to use megami as a normal mindslave, and well, I think one of you are her target.” I warn, and they both get taken aback.

Even kuroko shakes at the news, and I won't blame her. I pause, as the science members walk pass us, not caring that we're here.

“What do you mean, a normal mindslave?” Akane mumbles, glancing over her shoulder, as she's even more terrified now.

“A mindslave will be given a weapon, and the controller, will tell them to go after a person. When they reach them, they will continuously stab them, until their dead. After that, they will kill themselves. “ I reply, once planning to do that to mida.

Akane freezes into place, and kuroko looks away, unable to hide her fear.

I pause, and place my hands into my blazed pockets.

“So someone is going to die, either way?” Akane asks, tears streaming down her face. I glance at the floor, knowing the inevitable.

“Yes. A mindslave will seek their target out, and won't stop.” I reply, empty. No starting to think about it, they are probably the most nastiest ways to eliminate someone.

I walk away, knowing they need to comprehend what I just said. There is no way that they will both live.

Shiromi p.o.v

Where are they?

….

I pace around the school, with megami not far behind. I haven't given the order yet, but she has the knife from the cooking club anyway.

I stand by the entrance of the gardening club, knowing they well be here eventually.

Who should I actually send her after?

I stand up, and stare at the wall behind me, splitting the school and outside from each other.

I never wanted to actually do this, but, I've had it, they've interfered to much. I could have just simply asked her, before they knew, but that wasn't allowed. I had to get closer, she hated me with a passion, and I had no chance!

No chance!

So how do they have the chance!?

I pace back and forth, megami remains still, and I stop, realising what actually happened.

I smirk, and turn to megami.

“I have a target.”