part twenty two- blackout

Megamis p.o.v

Sick bastard.

This is getting out of hand.

Aoi stands there, still obviously in pain, her bandage on her entire arm tells me straight away, and yes I let her wear the council blazer, but because she's a huge victim to everyone at this school, because, well, everything is fracturing.

I didn't think a day could change the entire school, let alone cause everyone to suspect everyone. Even clubs are disbanding at an alarming rate, whilst the actual teaching is fine.

I sit in my seat, waiting for the others, I know ayano is going to be late, because of the threats around school. It's  strange, however, that this yandere, has caused more trouble than what even ayano couldn't do, its alarming.

I sigh, closing the laptop, after having a conversation with the headmaster, as we've been trying to keep outside things away, like the police and journalists, because this school hasn't got the best reputation with students attacking other students.

“Where are they?” Aoi asks, seemingly like herself, as she leans back on the wall, arms crossed, looking straight at me. I pause, not trusting even her any more.

“They should be here soon.” I reply, hiding my emotions, and remaining formal.

She sighs, and looks at the doors, which remain closed. At least it's a little protection, right?

If only I didn't fall asleep during yesterday's meeting, we could have gotten something. Why did i through? It's not me to ever fall asleep in a meeting.

The door opens, which snaps me back to reality, as shiromi walks in, still like herself, well, whatever that is.

She walks pass aoi, who watches her like she is going to kill, its worrying. You'd think they'd be able to handle this, but I guess not, even if they are suspicious of everything.

She sits down, which makes me question why her face looks badly scratched up?

“Was you assaulted? “ I ask, leaning towards the desk, looking at shiromi, as she turns, still with that smirk which is disturbing. “Yes, actually, after school yesterday.” She replies, keeping it blunt, which is annoying. I pause, and notice aois shift of being annoyed, to shock and anger?

I don't move, and keep my sight on shiromi, even through its like her gaze alone is crawling up my spine, like a parasite.

“By who?” I ask, as ayano comes in, hesitant at first, but sighs, adjusts her mask, and sits by shiromi, refusing to even glance her way.

“The yandere.” Shiromi replies, catching me off guard. I jolt back in shock, and sit up straight. Aoi tries to keep herself calm, pacing slightly, and ayano doesn't do anything, and stares at the bookshelf in front of her.

“How do you know?” Aoi turns, pissed. I stay still, confused by her sudden aggression, especially since she isn't technically in the council. Shiromi chuckles, and smiles, looking at the floor. Ayano shifts away from her, as she continues, alerting my suspicion.

“Because I don't have blind spots for one.” She jokes, and aoi blinks in disgust. I sigh, still hating she does that. Ayano stands, slowly backing away from their line of fire.

“Funny. But you know what's not? Being pinned to the wall, as that sick bastard slowly cuts your entire fucking arm!” Aoi yells, wincing in pain, as she moves her arm to fast. I pause, I still don't have her account to the attack, as she refuses to speak about it.

Everyone pauses, and I brace myself for literally anything.

“How do we know its them, and not a different student?” I ask, making everyone look at me, ayano with confusion, Shiromi still smirking, and aoi pissed. I breathe in, and stand, leaning on my desk, staring straight at aoi, who silently panics.