part twenty - attraction

Ayanos p.o.v

Meeting.

Again.

How can they do this, everyday?

I shrug it off, and walk to the council room, knowing megami would be in there already.

So, info says she's losing it, properly, not surprising in the slightest. I would have, seeming as its been three months since she's started, so..

But, I know she is planning something, she always does, its shiromi after all. I stand outside, not wanting to go in, I know the instant I do, it's just going to be questions.

Other students walk pass, looking at me with such disgust, I'm really tempted to just punch their smug faces.

They should know that I'm not in the right frame of mind seeming as osana has suddenly become all friendly towards taro, and well it's pissing me off.

The door opens, and I jolt, by the sudden surprise, as megami looks at me, tired and obviously out of it. I pause, slightly confused, of all people, how would megami be tired.

“Come in.” She pauses, almost falling over. I got to say anything, and walk in, ignoring others glares.

Of course, shiromi would be here already, but that's not what shocks me.

Aoi stands there, leaning against the curtain, like she never left.

I walk in, and make it to my seat. I still hate sitting next to shiromi, like are you crazy or something?

Megami watches me, and it's terrifying. “You want to know why aoi is here?” Megami speaks up, and I nod, not seeing the point in lying. She sighs, and aoi remains pissed, I'm not sure why, she would be scared right?

“Because I had spoken to her, after lunch, I had asked for her assistance one more.” Megami replies, taking me off guard completely.

I notice shiromi fiddling with something, again, and I glance over, holding my shock.

I know instantly it's aois hair. Why? Why would she have it in front of megami? Is she that stupid?

“Also, during the meeting, I had asked her about akane.” Megami pipes up, still tired. I pause and look at her, wishing she'd just leave, not because I care, because I don't want to be here.

“Well, what did she say?” I ask, as if aoi isn't staring at us like we're beneath her.

“She believes it's not akane. And I have my doubts as well.” She replies, almost actually falling asleep.

So, she's figured it's not her? It's obvious she doesn't think it's shiromi, as she's sitting there, like nothing. I hesitate, tempted to ask, but it's futile, as she falls asleep on her desk.

I don't blame her, not in the slightest. But, why?

Something lingers, and I don't like it, my fear spikes, as aoi even looks worried. We know this isn't right, straight away. I stand up, and notice the doors are locked, making me panic, knowing this isn't our doing.

“So, you've figured it out.” Shiromi smirks, insane, as she stands up, looking at us both, like a psycho. She pockets the tuft of hair, and looks at both of us.

I glance at megami, who remains asleep, well and truly out of it. Only info has sedative, so how has she got it?

“As for that asshole, you'd better thank akane for that, it was fun you know, when I stabbed her, her reaction, priceless.” She replies, as if she knew what I was thinking.