part thirteen - tsundere feelings

Infos p.o.v

Interesting.

So she's still about.

Doing her stupid goals.

I remain staring at the screens, like normal, well, that's all I do, near enough.

So, she's attacked akane, which is slightly confusing, she isn't a threat, to be honest, she was merely another student, with her own problems.

I kinda figured her out, nearly, and well, it was interesting she has feelings towards kuroko, to whom has the same, like nobody could see that one coming.

A - what do you know of aoi’s mental state?

I pause, she's never actually asked me something, let alone so soon after the attack, in class.

I shrug it off, knowing there's no point of lying, afterall she did say the council, not other students.

I - why?

A - because I've been lying. I know what aoi is actually going through.

I - I don't know much, except, she's scared, a lot more often, since the attack in the infirmary. So prey tell.

A - I'm not sure you'll actually believe me.

I - trust me, I've heard some weird things.

A - OK…

I - …

A - I guess you've figured out me and kuroko?

I - yes, what does this have to do with aoi?

A - well, uhm, she had pulled me over a long time ago, around the time ayano got taro.

I - and?

A - and well, she asked me about Shiromi.

I - wait.

A - what?

I - …. You had asked kuroko out yes?

A - yes?

I - I think I know where your getting at with this…

A - I had my suspicion she was possiblely dandere, or tsundere.

I - so your telling me…

A - yes, which causes so many more problems.

I - yes, because she's now terrified, nobody must know about this, and if you need to tell anyone, tell ayano.

A - OK..

I lean back in my chair, shocked.

So, she's been hiding this all this time, that makes sense as to why she went crazy around the time of the announcement, she was trying to stop it, without help, but she thought it'll have to be stopped by force.

I sigh, and close the tab, going back to my other businesses, afterall I have a reputation to keep.

Shiromi p.o.v

That…

Was too easy..

It's not right.

I hesitate, as I block the teacher out, afterall, she's taught us this before, and well, I don't care.