part twenty four - help

Akanes p.o.v

I want her dead.

I don't care anymore.

I rush out of the gymnasium, ignoring everyone's either looks of disgust, or fear. They mean nothing to me, I have more pressing matters, including the fact I want her dead.

I push pass everyone, making my way to the infirmary, after getting a message from ayano, saying aoi was attacked, by the delinquents.

“Watch it.” Sho retorts, and I stop. I turn around, and look straight at him. His confidence dissipates, as I stand there, knowing I can't just throw him to the ground. “Why should i?” I retort, as other students walks pass.

Budo and juku come and stand behind him, trying to show dominance, but it doesn't effect me in the slightest.

“Is there a problem here?” Budo asks, slightly warning me, not to try anything stupid. I smirk, and laugh slightly. “No, so how about just run along.” I reply, walking away, so I'm not the cause.

Ignoring the rest of these useless mistakes, I open the closet door by the washrooms, only remembering that the power is out. I know I'm being followed, but I don't care to be honest.

She's going to pay. I've had it, she's just causing everything to be fractured, and now threatening anyone who dares say otherwise. I know kuroko is a threat to her, seeming as she's sent the bullies on her. I thought she would remain strong, and not be affected, but I was wrong.

She came in this morning, absolutely different, like someone stripped her of any personality, and left a hollow, fragile shell. The amount of times I've seen shiromi just walking around like nothing ever happened, its infuriating.

I finally make it to the infirmary, where aoi and ayano talk to each other. The nurse walks into the other room, probably sorting the supplies out.

“Why did you want me here?” I ask, ignoring the wind and rain slamming against the walls. Ayano sighs, and aoi remains slient.

“Because Shiromi has officially lost all sanity.” She replies, making me pause, shocked. No sanity, as in nothing?

“She is know around the school, her whereabouts are unknown.” Ayano states, and I curse under my breath.

“What about info? Couldn't see help?” I ask, and ayano shakes her head. “She's silent, as in I fear Shiromi may have already attacked her. I was wondering if you could break in?” She asks, looking behind me.

I know kuroko is there, but I don't care. I can't do anything about her state. “Why? What are you planning to achieve?” I retort, crossing my arms, in frustration. Aoi cowars away, hiding behind ayano.

“If she's stable, we can use her room as a safe area, as only Shiromi would go in there.” ayano replies, glancing at the doors, as other students start walking around, probably just as lost as the rest of us.

“Why me? Aoi is stronger. “ I retort, crossing my arms in frustration. I don't care about safe zones, it means I'll just have less of a chance to bloody kill her.

Ayano sighs, expecting the answer. “Because she's wounded.” She repiles looking at me, annoyed. I tut, its never stopped her before.

“And she's scared. Unlike you, you got attacked once. She's been attacked three times, in a short span of time. She has also been bullied, not to add the fact she was attacked by the delinquents earlier.” Ayano states, catching me off guard.

I didn't know it was that much. I can see why now. Even aoi isn't that reluctant to give in, like kuroko, so I guess the bullying really does affect others.

I glance over my shoulder, where kuroko stands behind me, on alert as a student walks pass, as if they're going to come in.

“Fine, but how are we going to get there?” I ask, as she's up on the third floor, and everyone is inside, in the main building, as the storm worsens.

Ayano hesitates, actually unsure herself. Brilliant, so we have two broken people, and a pathetic leader, who can't even navigate the school safely.

“I'll help.” A new voice replies, as taro walks in, with others?

Hananko, kokona, Saki, amai, uekiya, ryuto, gema and iruka all stand behind him, startling me slightly.

“We all know its not any of you guys, and that your trying to figure this out.” Iruka says, standing his ground, as the delinquents pass, staring at ayano in particular.

I remain interested, yet aware this could be a trap. “How do you know?” I ask, and ayano looks away, as taro stands beside her. They all come in closer, and  Saki closes her door behind her.

“Ugh. I thought you had more brain cells than that.” Gema grunts, and I get halted by kurokos Hand on my shoulder.

“Sorry dear, we know because taro had told us. That megami is wrong, and you've had too work on it yourselves. “ amai adds, smiling like she always had. So he hasn't said who it is, good.

“Anyway, we knew you wanted to get to info -Chan's, as its safer.” Iruka cuts short, knowing as well as the rest of us, that this isn't time to have a chit chat.

“Well, let's go.” I retort, harsher than needed, but I don't care, as long as people I care about are safe, that's fine by me.

Taro nods, and the others do as well.

“We've decided for you guys to be inside a circle of sorts. Basically we will surround you, and we won't let anyone near.” Taro explains, getting a shocked look from ayano, like normal.

“Don't worry about us, we know our reputation will drop, but it's a risk we'll take.” Uekiya declares, like she meant it. I smirk slightly, knowing there's no way of not letting it happen.

Ayano nods, and walks to the others, with aoi not far behind, partly limping, damn how bad was she attacked?

I sigh, and grab kurokos arm, shoving her next, she doesn't say anything, and staggers but gets help from kokona. I walk in, as iruka and uekiya stand behind, with taro and Saki in front, and amai with hananko on one side, and ryuto and gema on the other.

It's a little cramp, but I know there doing this so it's safe.

“Ready?” Taro asks.

“Ready.” We all reply.