alternate ending one.

Shiromi p.o.v

Come on!

Just get her already!

I sigh in frustration, as megami pauses, glancing around, like a robot, as akane legs it to the gymnasium, kuroko being dragged behind.

Is megami that blind or something!? I pace over, and yank her shoulder knowing she's usless, seriously, why did ayano think this pathetic bionic robots actually be useful?

I look around, and find nobody near, and no cameras, good, I'm ridding this waste of time.

I grab her knife, and yank her hair down, making her fall down, not bothered, in the slightest. I grin, as I lift the knife up, a new feeling takes over, joy.

I stab her in the chest, keeping a bold of it as she coughs up blood. I don't move, and take it out, looking at the knife slightly, admiring the crimson, thick liquid drips down.

I toss the knife away, and stick my hand into her chest, feeling her ribcage. She screams in pain, and grabs my arm, as her eyes change back to normal.

"S-shiromi?" She coughs, fear taking over. I smirk, and lean closer, burying my hand into her ribs, gripping her heart.

She screams again, and I use my other hand to muffle her.

"Quiet now, little bird, let me pluck those wings of yours, let you fall off the tree, to your fatal error." I whisper, tightening my grip around her heart, until it explodes in my hand, killing her instantly, as her last exhale leaves her beautiful body.

I get up, and glance around, staring at the gardening area. The incinerator. I grab her body, and drag her to the entrance, hoping uekiya isn't there, but she shouldn't be, I sent her some false information.

I carry on, knowing nobody comes here, not of now anyway.

I make it, out of breath, after finding that megami is one heavy person, even if she's probably the most athletic, fit people here.

I drop her, and rush over to the bucket, and jerry can, knowing they never seem to actually prep this thing before hand.

I chuck the gas in, and place the bucket at the output. Glancing for a second, I watch as nobody even breathes in the same place, making my confidence almost falter my work.

Aois p.o.v

Cant believe I'm actually agreeing to this.

It's fucking stupid.

I frustratingly walk behind taro, info and ayano, as we make it to the sanctuary area, by the furnace. It's a good thing we've alerted the others, hence why info told us that their safe, in front of others.

"Remember, budo is going to be easy, osaro, is a problem." Ayano warns, again, making me almost just walk away. Everyone knows we don't get along, we never have, and never will.

"So? Why do we need both? We could have just budo?" I retort, getting a sigh from taro, as we turn the corner, finding the delinquents and martial arts members in their usual places.

Umeji laughs, and nudges the rest, as I walk into view, obviously still finding it hilarious that I was seriously injured.

Ayano doesn't even seem fazed, and walks straight to osaro, who's standing in the middle of the pathway, trying to be intimidating.

I shurg her pathetic threatening behavior, and walk next to info, who seems dead, void less of emotion.

"Well, the rats finally scurried out?" She smirks, making me just want to punch that disheveled face in.