part nine - the loss of a member

Megamis p.o.v

It's not the same.

It's so quiet.

We all sit there, at the meeting. Nobody says anything, the tension is so thick you'd need a diamond axe to cut it.

Neither of us look at each other, and nobody dare make a sound.

“Jeez, you guys need to sort yourself out, its worse that being next to genka I swear.” Shiromi smirks, leaning back on her chair.

Nobody makes a remark, and she sighs, shuffling around her seat. I pause, noticing aoi rubbing her wrists. Kuroko sits formal, her arms resting on the table, and ayano sits there, slightly slumped, crossing her arms.

“For once, she's right, we need to get over it, akane was a threat, we had to act.” Ayano sighs, looking at the others. I hesitate, and aoi jolts.

“It's not the same I know, but I know she wouldn't want us to remain broken.” I suggest, and ayano nods.

Kuroko nods solemnly, and shiromi chuckles go herself. Aoi remains quiet, and worried?

She's never worried, or nervous, what is happening? I sigh, and go onto my computer. Info - Chan had some trouble with her system earlier today, and well, its been nagging me. If we caught the perpetrator, why did it go down?

I - we were wrong.

I pause, looking at the message. We can't be, nothing has happened, everything is calm, and well, she's probably second guessing herself.

M - we're not. Your to paranoid.

I - I'm never paranoid.

M - just forget about it, it was her, and well, I guess this is our commutation done with.

Connection terminated.

I sigh, and close the laptop. I know shes paranoid, and I wouldn't blame her, after all, we don't know the cause of her sudden change, and well, at least we've solved it.

I hope.

LE TIMEU SKIPU

Ayanos p.o.v

That was fulfilling.

Not.

I walk back home, without taro, which puts me on edge. He usually waits, but he said his mother wanted him home early, and well I had to agree to it.

I sigh, used to walking alone. It just sucks that I finally join the council, and then it breaks in two seconds.

It's not like I cared before, because I didn't. I still don't now, but when your in it, you feel unique, in a good way.

I brush the thought away, and open my door, finding my family have gone away, again.

I know why, and to be honest, I'm used to it. I know they couldn't stay long, so I didn't really care.

I sit on my couch, trying to understand everything. I noticed, like everyone else, megami was on edge, and aoi was scared. I can see why megami was on edge, but I can't understand why aoi was terrified, like someone was following her, we sorted it out, akane was the culprit.

“Was is really akane through?” I mumble, leaning forward, sighing.

“No.” A voice answers, and I jump up, finding nobody near me. I panic, and look around, trying to find the location if the voice.

“Ah! I see your scared, wow, there's me being shocked that I'm in a celebrity's house, and well, she's terrified.” The voice says, finally walking in.

I remain calm, and my awareness heightens, knowing what there like. They stand there, the mask covering their face, with a grey wig on. They've really thought this through.

“So, you going to kill me?” I taunt, knowing how to push their buttons. I remain wary, and they laugh, catching me off guard a little.

“No,no,no. You've got it all wrong! I don't plan of actually killing anyone, unless someone else gets in my way.” They reply, their voice hinting their sanity decreasing.

I pause, and remember about aoi earlier. “You know, yandere rule #1 don't scare your senpai, and well I think you've broken it.” I smirk, making them flinch. I know that from experience.

“Tch, she's only scared because of what you've said, ‘oh no its another yandere!’ ‘She's going to kill anyone!’ the councils sick, twisted words make me look scary.” They warn, gripping the knife harder. I smile, and focus on them, knowing there close to snapping.

But, they start laughing instead. I stand up straight, unsure of what's happening. “You guys are so funny. Your reaction, priceless. What? You actually thought I was losing sanity? No,no,no, I was messing with you, or better yet, acting.” Their voice drops as they reach the last word, catching me off guard, and kicking me down.

I stumble, as hit my back on the sofa edge, causing me to fall, in unbelievable pain.

The keel down, and hold my face, their body on mine, making it impossible to move. “Hmm, what to do?” They mumble, moving my head side to side. I try to move my arms, but they spot this, and stab them both. I hold back the cry, and stop tears forming.

“Ah! I know, this is what you get for taking my senpais first kiss.” They exclaim, digging the knife on the sides of my mouth, creating a deep cut on each side.

I can taste the blood in my mouth, as they get up, cleaning the knife against my blazer.

“Keep on smiling!” They joke, as they walk away, and leave me against the sofa, unable to move.