part one

Mattia Polibio

Everyone knew about the new girl. We don't usually get a lot of new kids, especially attractive ones. I watched her walk into

my study hall period. She was nervous, I could tell. She held her binder close to her chest and looked down at the ground.

She sat at an empty table. And opened her binder to draw, well that's what it looked like.

"Dude.." One of my friends, Alejandro, said. We were all watching her. "Think I can get it?" He laughed and Alvaro pushed him.

Me and my friends were sort of the "it" group of high school. Passaic Valley High  is such a steriotypical school. Jocks hang with Jocks, losers hang with losers, etc.

In my group there was me, Mattia Polibio, Alejandro Rosario, Kairi Cosentino, Roshaun Diah, Alvaro Romero, and Robert Georges. We sat in our study period in the back of the library.

"I want her." I said, narrowing my eyes in her direction. She was completley oblivious to the fact we were staring at her, she was in her own little world.

"You could never get her." Kairi laughed.

"Wanna bet?" I smirked at him before focusing my attention back on the new girl.

"I bet you can't get her in bed." Roshaun said.

"You're on boys.. Don't underestimate me." I ran my fingers through my hair.

"You have one month. Get her to sleep with you and we will do whatever you want, you lose, you do whatever we want you to do." Alejandro said looking from me to her.

"You boys are making this too easy." I smirked as I got out of my seat and began walking towards her.

"Just don't fall in love." Kairi shouted and the boys howled with laughter.

I, Mattia Polibio, do not fall in love.

Adeya

I should be use to this by now. I continuously moved due to my mothers work. This is the third time I switched schools this year. Mom says we are here for good, I just wish I could trust her on that one.

I sat in my study period, drawing a little. Ignoring the rest of the world. I didn't know how I felt about this school. It was very... Divided. There was NO mixing , Losers stay with Losers , Jocks stay with Jocks . The thing is , i dont know where i am .. i dont fi-

My thoughts were interupted by a boy sitting down at my table. I smiled at him and closed my notebook.

"Uh.. hi?" I said looking at him. He was attractive. Very attractive.

"What's your name gorgeous?" He gave my a sly smirk.

I raised my eyebrows slightly at the gorgeous part. "Adeya." I simply said.

"Well, Adeya, my name is Mattia. Mattia Polibio." He leaned in towards me, resting his elbows on the table. His muscles flexed and could make any girl drool due to the tank top he was wearing.

"It's nice to meet you Mattia." I laughed a little.

"Your boyfriend isn't going to get mad for me talking to you, right?" He asked and I immediatley rolled my eyes. I have met
boys like this. Players. They always know the right thing to say.

"I don't have a boyfriend."

"Well, I just assume someone as beautiful as you would have a boyfriend." He flirted with me.

"hmm." I said before half laughing. "Oh, Mattia Polibio. If you want to flirt with me, you might want to try a line I haven't  heard before." I smiled widely.
"It was good meeting you." And as if it were planned, the second I stood up, the bell rang.

I held my binder close and walked out towards my next class.

Mattia Polibio was just like every other hormonal boy I have ever met.

Mattia Polibio

My head hung as I walked back to the table. The boys heard everything and this was going to be embarrassing going back after being rejected.

"Nice going." Roshaun laughed at me. I glared at him as the boys joked on me.

I never got turned down. Ever.

I'm Mattia Polibio

And I was NOT going to lose this bet.

I grabbed my backpack and threw it over my shoulder as I headed to my next class. I thought of the New Girl, I mean Adeya.

Her long brown hair and her pretty hazel eyes. Her freckles and the way her clothes hugged her in the right places. The way she didn't want me drove me crazy. I could get any girl, except her.

I saw her in the hallway a few people in front of me, I made my way past them and walked to her side.

"Adeya." Her name rolled off of my tongue.

"Hi Mattia." She smiled at me but then turned to face in front of her.

"Where's your next class?"

"Down this hallway, I believe. Wanna walk me there?" She fluttered her eyelashes up at me. And for a second, I couldn't speak.

"I was going to whether you wanted me too or not." I smiled, wrapping my arm over her shoulder. Suprisingly, she didn't pull away or say anything.

"Why are you talking to me?" She asked and that took me by suprise.

Adeya

"Why are you talking to me?" The question had been bothering me for quite a bit.

"uhh. Well, you seem like a nice girl so I decided I would." He smiled. Yeah right.

"I hear stuff. People talk. It may be my second day, but I know about you. You and your little group. You're not going to use me, if that's what you're planning on doing. I am not some girl who is going to fall head over heels for you just because you

flirt with me. If there is one thing you should know about me, it's that I don't come easy. I'm complicated and stubborn. You might want to back out now." I looked up at him, my cheeks pinkened a little. I didn't want him to leave me alone, but I had this 'strong' look to hold up.

"I'm not going anywhere Adeya. I don't want to rush into anything. Let's just be friends.. for now." He smiled down at me,
pulling me closer as we walked. I turned into my class room.

I turned to face him. "Just don't fall in love with me." I smirked as I turned on my heel and headed to an empty seat. When I sat down I looked at the door to see Mattia smiling widely. He turned laughing slightly and headed to his own class.

I've dealt with one or two Mattia's in my life. I know how they play their game.

---
I've never wrote a fan fiction before haha it feels weird but I'm whIPPED for mattia you don't even know. Not super obsessed but just a good amount. Anyways, hope you enjoyed. Please let me know if you want more!