part seventeen

Adeya

The rest of the week was... weird. Dylan spoke to me maybe twice. He still gave me weird smirks in the hallways and checked me out, but only spoke to me twice.

Once on the next morning at school where he said "Good morning Adeya." and once the next day when he said "That color looks good on you."

He hasn't tried anything like he did that first day in study hall. Thank God.

And now, I was heading over to Pinto house to get ready for the party. One night where I didn't have to worry about him and where I could just have fun with my friends.

I was sitting in Mattia's car while we were stopped at a red light.

I felt his eyes on me and when I looked up, my predicition was correct. Mattia's was staring at me.

"Have I told you how smoking hot you look tonight?" He said, his eyes widened slightly.

"Only four times." I smiled as I looked down at my outfit.

I tried to dress 'smoking hot' tonight because this was my first real party.

I was wearing a pair of tight light wash ripped jeans that clung to my legs and made them look longer than usual.  With that I wore my favorite crop top, it was white and long sleeved.

I wore these black heels with fur at the toes that made me feel like the baddest bitch alive when I walked. My hair was straightened and I had a smokey eye look with red lips.

To be honest, I felt hot.

"Mattia, the lights green." I giggled as he snapped his attention away from my outfit and began driving. His face reddened a little.

We finally got to Pintos and helped him set up, making sure he locked his parents room and got the drinks and everything out.

We all took one shot before the party started. Except Alvaro, he doesn't drink.

The music was so loud and the speakers Pinto had were killing my ear drums, but I loved it.

I had a drink in my hand because underaged drinking is the 'cool thing to do.' I was dancing with Mattia and having a great time.

I felt a hand grab my butt and I turned quickly to see Dylan smiling at me. I turned back to Mattia, grabbing his face and kissing him.

It was the only way Mattia wouldn't have seen Dylan and I didn't really feel like dealing with drama tonight.

I felt my phone buzzing in my pocket and saw it was my mom calling me. Fuck.

"My moms calling me." I said, screaming to Mattia so he could hear me over the music.

"Go to Pinto's room!" He shouted. "I'll be there in a minute."

I nodded and ran up to the room, trying to sound as sober as possible.

"Hi mom!"

The conversation was quick and she didn't suspect anything. I hung up the phone and sighed of relief.

"Problem?" The voice startled me, causing me to jump.

"Dylan. Leave me alone." I rolled my eyes, trying to push past him.

"Oh come on sweetheart. Just be quiet and enjoy this."

"Get off of me." I said as he placed his hands on my hips, pushing me against the wall. It was nearly impossible for me to get out of his grip. I dug my hands into his shoulders trying to push him off of me.