part two

Mattia Polibio

"Just don't fall in love with me." She said in her angelic voice.

I have known this girl for two periods and she is already driving me crazy. I mean, who does she think she is? Trying to mess with Mattia Polibio? Trying to play the player?

I sat into my seat to see Alejandro sitting next to me.

"Help me." I said staring at my hands.

"Ahh, can't get the girl?" He laughed. I glared at him. "I got this.." He grabbed his phone out and texted someone. A half a minute later he was back on it.

"So? What's going on?" I asked eagerly.

"Alvaro is going to be friends with her, find out what she likes, what she doesn't. You know, turn on and turn offs."

"You are a genius Alex." I smiled at him as he kicked his feet up onto the desk.

"Oh, I know." He replied with a smirk.

Adeya

I was sitting in my biology class when a small nice looking boy came up to me.

"Hi!" He chirped, sitting down next to me.

I gave him a friendly smile. "Hi, I'm Adeya."

"Alvaro." He smiled back. "I know you're new and thought you could use a friend."

"Yeah, kinda. The only people who have tried talking to me are weirdos.." I rolled my eyes. "Typical."

"Who? I mean, I bet a ton have because you seem really nice, but I might know a few."

I thought, trying to remember a few of the names. "Thomas Rivers.." he shook his head, he didn't know him. "Ryan Locke.." He nodded his head.

"Stay away from him. Man Whore should be written on his forehead." He laughed.

"Oh and Mattia Polibio, you know him?"

"Mattia is a good guy!" He said.

"Really?" I said hesitantly. "By the way he approached me, he seemed like he was use to that kind of thing." I said hinting that I thought he was a man whore as well.

"He is nothing like that. He's a good guy, I mean sure, he has his share of girls, but he can stay with one."

"Has he ever been in a serious relationship?" I asked, wanting to know more about this boy.

"Yeah.. This girl Lauren.. they dated.. and on their one year anniversary, he caught her cheating.. Poor kid, he was heartbroken."

"Damn.." I mumbled. Maybe I did misjudge him.

"That when he sort of got that reputation, but it's just a rep.. He doesn't really fuck girls every weekend." He put his hand on my arm. "Trust me, he's one of my best friends. He's a good guy."

I bit the inside of my cheek and nodded. Maybe I should give Mattia a chance.

"Thanks." I said smiling at Alvaro.

"So, any guys caught your eye so far?"

"A bunch!" I laughed and so did he.

"What do you look for? In a guy?" He asked.

"Personality is key. I don't care about looks. Like I could never date a guy if he was selfish. I really like honesty and a sense of humor, someone who can make me laugh." I smiled,
thinking of Jeff, a kid I met at my last school.

He was everything I looked for in a guy, but before things could be serious, I moved again. "Oh and I hate when guys rush in to thing."

"Yeah, I agree with you on that one. Like a kiss on the first date is ok, but I don't think a relationship should be started right away."