the end

Adeya

"We played 5 rounds and you lost every single one! BOOM! In your face Mattia." I slammed the controller on the couch and turned to Mattia, who was staring at me, smiling.

"Why are you smiling? Creep." I shoved him, causing him to blink really fast and snap back into reality.

"Holy shit, I'm sorry. I was just admiring you." He laughed.

"You're such a cheesy person oh my goshhhh. Let's go get food I'm hungry." I stood up, yanking his arm.

"So..you're still paying right?" He said pulling me close to his face.

"No, your cheesy lines won't work on me. We shook on it. Stick to your word you lame boy." I pushed his face with my hand, causing him to lay back onto the couch.

He groaned and got up from the couch, slouching.

"The things I do for love." He sighed.

"You're such a baby, shut up! I'll drive." I grabbed my keys and headed out the door.

"I don't have money on me." Mattia said, closing the door behind him.

I leaned on my car, crossing my arms, looking at him up and down.

"Okay fine. Stop by my house. You always get what you want, brat." He said in a stern voice as he went to open my door.

"Just for that, I'm ordering a lot AND opening my own door." I slapped his hand and got into the drivers seat.

I locked the doors before he can get into the car and slowly drove off. He started to bang on the trunk of my car until he realized, he still had his car parked in my driveway.

I drove off into the direction of Mattia's house, and when I looked in the rear view mirror, I saw Mattia right behind me. He was trying to swerve and get in front of me. I laughed and continued to drive.
(stay safe when driving. thank you)

Mattia Polibio

Adeya and I had a race to my house, I wasn't going to be a loser this time. I put Tokyo Drift on my radio and raced as if I was in Fast and the Furious. This is the Mario Kart I'm going to win, I ain't gonna let some girl beat me now.

She called me, I answered, put it on speaker and threw my phone to the passenger seat.

"How's it going loser?" I hear her giggle

"Who you calling loser? I made it here before you." I say as I pulled into my driveway.

"Look behind you ugly." I got out of my car, turned around and saw her leaning on a tree across the street.

"I HATE YOU!" I laugh and scream at her.

She looked both ways and ran across the street.

"Can't beat me at my own game." She pokes my nose and I playfully squeezed her in my arms.

We laughed it off and I got out my keys to open the door.

As I opened the door, I saw Lauren sitting at my dining table with my mom.

"Again? Mom? We talked about this. What is she doing here?" I stared at my mom with a lot of hate in my eyes.

"Mattia. You know she's the mother of your child. She's going to be around a lot." She stood up from the table and folded her arms.

"I don't want her around." I scoffed.

"We have a healthy baby boy Mattia." Lauren looked at me in the eyes and smiled.